Not open for further replies.

nickdnz

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
The staff has banned Big Ewis permanently due to repeatedly ignoring staff warnings of inappropriate and offensive behavior. His comments in the thread Top 14 Day 16, were deemed by the staff to be islamophobic and offensive. His ban has come after repeated warnings for similar offenses. The staff unanimously agreed on the ban. The matter is not up for further discussion. We would like to remind our members that this is a global forum with a diverse membership, and bigotry of any kind will not be tolerated.

Well when we had this incident off him being racist in one off the comments that was arguable but the rules are the rules. But since you say he has been warned to stop and hasn't obeyed to you's then I say its fair enough and its probably best.

Islamophobic, islamophobia. Broken down it means a fear of Islam. He has every right to be!

Staff doing there job correctly as per, you guys don't get near enough credit. Not that I'm happy Ewis is gone, I'm indifferent to it myself but this is a good opportunity for some well deserved praise.

shame
more posters the better

but rules are rules and bigotry is bigotry

Ah well. Did my nugget with his tilting at windmills quite regularly but he wasn't a bad fella by any means. Silly, silly post though.

How long until he reappears under another name though?

Ah well. Did my nugget with his tilting at windmills quite regularly but he wasn't a bad fella by any means. Silly, silly post though.
It's a rugby forum, not Oxford commons, way out of place amongst other things.

I heard to was done on purpose to futher his music career after the hit song.

"All about that mass"

dancgif.gif

In seriousness though it's a shame but if he has been given warning then it's his own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts