• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Big favour to ask

F

feicarsinn

Lads I remember from a little bit of tinkering I did with the game in my youth that players' position for set plays can be changed(think it involved some x,y coordinantes). Basically what I'm looking for is someone with enough know how of the game to edit the defensive kicking set play so that the wingers and full back drops a decent bit deeper. This really irritates me as the wingers only go back about 5 yards from the rest of the defensive line and hardly ever catch the ball. Anyone up for the task?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Dec 10 2009, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lads I remember from a little bit of tinkering I did with the game in my youth that players' position for set plays can be changed(think it involved some x,y coordinantes). Basically what I'm looking for is someone with enough know how of the game to edit the defensive kicking set play so that the wingers and full back drops a decent bit deeper. This really irritates me as the wingers only go back about 5 yards from the rest of the defensive line and hardly ever catch the ball. Anyone up for the task?[/b]

So you want to change the set play for when lets say you are playing with Leinster and Munster(controlled by CPU) choose the "pocket" set play and kick the ball you want the Leinster wingers and fullback to go back deeper to catch the ball?

I know you can change the "pocket" set play so that you can have the fly-half standing closer or further away from the ruck/scrum, but I'm not so sure about changing the position of the defenders...

Think hes talking about the defensive set-up (wide, tight, standard, or kick). I have no clue how to do that but it would be awesome b.c that really bugs me too.

Also some of the set plays like loop and pivot (i think) never work b/c the flyhalf always gets tackled after he gets the ball back. Is there any way to make them start deeper, or is it just to do with handling/passing score? I don't think it's that though, cuz a lot of times even DC won't pull it off

Latest posts