• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bill O'Reilly Needs to Chill Out!

O

O'Rothlain

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1815558&fullscreen=1" width="480" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" quality="best" value="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1815558&fullscreen=1" /></object><div style="padding:5px 0; text-align:center; width:480px;">See more funny videos at CollegeHumor</div>
Yeah, this is a bit old, but it's just now surfaced. Don't **** Bill Off!!!!!!
"What Does it mean 'To Play Us Out'?" Well, Bill, we might not ever know, but what I do know is you just got played out all over the internet.

What Bill O'Reilly needs is a crowbar to face for suggesting he's a journalist.

It is a Bill O'Reilly is a total idiot. But it is hilarious how he has not one but several tantrums yet still does it anyway :lol:

Hey, O'Reilly's OK - it's entertainment opinion, not much to do with news and truth. Or is that truthiness?

Why does that clip remind me of Bill Murray?

Anyway, O'Roth - you've got to give us a rundown on how things are working out in the US.

I remember you had some troubles there last year, and I hope things are looking up, but it would be good to hear about what's happening around you as well.

Hey, O'Reilly's OK - it's entertainment opinion, not much to do with news and truth. Or is that truthiness?
[/b]
Yeah, I'd agree with you that he's ok if so many people in the US didn't take him seriously, but unfortunately they do and he some how gets away with calling his show the "spin free zone" without intending to be ironic... I mean ****, we have some bad news programs in Australia, but none of the pundits (and we have very few as bad as O'Reilly) have the gall to call themselves "balanced" as a slogan.
The man is a disgrace.

Anyway, O'Roth - you've got to give us a rundown on how things are working out in the US.

I remember you had some troubles there last year, and I hope things are looking up, but it would be good to hear about what's happening around you as well.
[/b]
America is America. What can I say?
I split up with my wife...so last year was a crazy one. I moved back home, started getting pre-requisits out of the way for gaining teachers certification and graduate school, and started coaching the university rugby club.
Big Year. Big Changes. All Positive. It hasn't been the easiest, but it's been worth it.

How are you holding down Ireland?

On the Bill O'Reilly front, that video is flying around here like the fires in California. It's a good laugh. Lesson to learn: Never take yourself THAT seriously. Hopefully Mr. Bill has learned that lesson.

Mate, if he can have a program that he legally gets to call "no spin zone" then so can I! :p

I hate Bill O Reilly! I hope he dies from a flesh eating disease or gets gangraped by aid infested monkeys.

Preferably both.

Latest posts