• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bit of help needed.

B

bc2704

First thing is with the Editor, I keep on getting the following message:

"Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied."

It's coming up everytime and and seems to stop any editing I do really taking effect.

The other thing is can someone give me step-by-step tutorial of how to put faces into the game, because I download them and put them in the directory but cannot find them in the editor when I load it up. Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for weeks. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ May 21 2009, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
First thing is with the Editor, I keep on getting the following message:

"Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied."

It's coming up everytime and and seems to stop any editing I do really taking effect.

The other thing is can someone give me step-by-step tutorial of how to put faces into the game, because I download them and put them in the directory but cannot find them in the editor when I load it up. Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for weeks. Thanks.[/b]

1.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.big' is denied."[/b]

*Are you using Vista or XP?

2.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
The other thing is can someone give me step-by-step tutorial of how to put faces into the game, because I download them and put them in the directory but cannot find them in the editor when I load it up. Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for weeks. Thanks.[/b]

*All the new faces that are made has a face ID that the face makers should provide, just put that ID into the editor of the spesific player which new face you downloaded and save.
There won't be a preview of that new face in the editor because its info hasn't been added into the faces.xml file which contains the info for the face previews to show in the editor.

You don't have to worry if you don't see the new face's preview in the editor, just add the face ID to the correct player, save and exit and it should be correct ingame.

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ May 21 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
1. *Are you using Vista or XP?

2. *All the new faces that are made has a face ID that the face makers should provide, just put that ID into the editor of the spesific player which new face you downloaded and save.
There won't be a preview of that new face in the editor because its info hasn't been added into the faces.xml file which contains the info for the face previews to show in the editor.

You don't have to worry if you don't see the new face's preview in the editor, just add the face ID to the correct player, save and exit and it should be correct ingame.[/b]

1. Using Vista

2. What I mean is if I add the files to the C drive folder, the code doesn't come up in the Face drop down part of the editor, for example I placed the Shane Geraghty .big file in the folder, yet when I open the editor the code, 26488, doesn't appear in the list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ May 21 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ May 21 2009, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. *Are you using Vista or XP?

2. *All the new faces that are made has a face ID that the face makers should provide, just put that ID into the editor of the spesific player which new face you downloaded and save.

You don't have to worry if you don't see the new face's preview in the editor, just add the face ID to the correct player, save and exit and it should be correct ingame.[/b]

1. Using Vista

2. What I mean is if I add the files to the C drive folder, the code doesn't come up in the Face drop down part of the editor, for example I placed the Shane Geraghty .big file in the folder, yet when I open the editor the code, 26488, doesn't appear in the list.
[/b][/quote]

1.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Using Vista[/b]

* :rolleyes: .Ask Fa'atau82 for help with that, I'm still using the "trusty" XP :p

2.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
What I mean is if I add the files to the C drive folder, the code doesn't come up in the Face drop down part of the editor, for example I placed the Shane Geraghty .big file in the folder, yet when I open the editor the code, 26488, doesn't appear in the list.[/b]

*Yes it won't appear in the drop down menu because thats part of the info that hasn't been added into the faces.xml file, just add the say "26488" ID in yourself and save, thats all you need to do! :)

Mate you're a legend, that's got it sorted on the face front. Will see if I can get hold of Fa'atau for the Vista problem. Cheers.

hey guys
please help me with this. ok i only got woosah's rugasmic editor but when i try open up my roster i get an error saying:
Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'.
the details are:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'.
File name: 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.File.Open(String path, FileMode mode)
at Rugby08Editor.Functions.BIGtoDDS(String strBIG)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmbFace_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_Text(String value)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmbPlayerName_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmdTest_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rugby 08 Roster Editor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EA%20Sports/Rugby%2008/Woosaah%20Ruggby%2008%20Editor/Rugby%2008%20Roster%20Editor.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Wat do i need to do?? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lauaki8 @ Aug 19 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey guys
please help me with this. ok i only got woosah's rugasmic editor but when i try open up my roster i get an error saying:
Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'.
the details are:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'.
File name: 'C:\Program Files\EA Sports\Rugby 08\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor\temp.fsh'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.File.Open(String path, FileMode mode)
at Rugby08Editor.Functions.BIGtoDDS(String strBIG)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmbFace_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_Text(String value)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmbPlayerName_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Rugby08Editor.Form1.cmdTest_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
Rugby 08 Roster Editor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EA%20Sports/Rugby%2008/Woosaah%20Ruggby%2008%20Editor/Rugby%2008%20Roster%20Editor.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Wat do i need to do?? :blink:[/b]

:boese0556kf: :blink:

i have this problem too. would anyone care to help sort the solution. i have windows 7 by the way.

Latest posts