• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bit of help please!

• Thread starter I cant think of a username
  • Start date
I

I cant think of a username

I downloaded limewire today but when I went to install it it said that it couldn't download "Java Runtime Environment" it then told me to download it from www.java.com but couldn't find it (all these registry fix programmes were there). Can anyone give me a link to download Java Ruuntime or tell me how to get the limewire installer to download it? Also is Java Runtime safe like it won't screw around with my computer?

I use to use Limewire but found that it has alot of bugs and can most definately mess with your computer. I haven't used it for ages now because it use to give my computer viruses and slow down my whole operating system.

Only thing I can suggest is to keep googling everything and your bound to find a good download somewhere.

tut tut, you shouldnt be downloading pirated music. limewires a joke anyway. so much **** that you have to wade through, and even then you mightnt find what your looking for. especially u2. then you will still havent found what your looking for.

Limewire

do.not.get.it

It is truly **** and forget getting whole album and the alike.

google soulseek and emule and get the original bittorrent www.bittorrent.com i think.

I'm a Limewire fan I had it on my old computer and am used to using it. So instead of advising me not to get it can some just please help answer my question? thanks

Latest posts