• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bizarre Bug

F

Fa'atau82

Hi all.

Played my game today, and have a really bizarre issue with the game. As i play, the players turn completely white. I mean, literally a white silhouette.. the longer i play.. the more touches they have, the quicker they turn white. Very odd.

I haven't changed my graphic settings, or added any new major files apart from some minikits for the hidden teams and i've even tried to adjust my graphic settings, but this is really **** and really odd!

Has anyone had anything like this? It happens with all teams, so it's not a kit issue.

I will post a screen if anyone wants to see what this looks like.

I have no idea what's caused this. Help, or suggestions appreciated.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jan 21 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi all.

Played my game today, and have a really bizarre issue with the game. As i play, the players turn completely white. I mean, literally a white silhouette.. the longer i play.. the more touches they have, the quicker they turn white. Very odd.

I haven't changed my graphic settings, or added any new major files apart from some minikits for the hidden teams and i've even tried to adjust my graphic settings, but this is really **** and really odd!

Has anyone had anything like this? It happens with all teams, so it's not a kit issue.

I will post a screen if anyone wants to see what this looks like.

I have no idea what's caused this. Help, or suggestions appreciated.[/b]

Ive had a similar problem, but only with one player, and during a tornument.
Does is still happen if you create and use a new profile with the defult graphic settings?

Gary I think this might be caused by your new HD mud files, I also had this happen to me,I then removed the HD mud files and then it didn't happen again...

im 99.9% sure its the hd mud effect.. when i played with it my players just turned completely black. i removed it, and haven't had any problem like that since.

Well, i've come to this conclusion as well. I didn't notice it happened.. when i was testing, but what i did notice is that one of the files i added for the HD Mud, seemed to have binary data in the fsh rather than a graphic.. this was when i looked in the directory for files i've added recently. I deleted that corrupt file, (was lucky, the first one i found) and it's all fine now.. i still have HD Mud as far as i can tell.

Sorry if you had this, or have this issue because of my patch, guys. It didn't occur during testing at all.