Black Friday.

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Not sure if anyone is interested but just got a pair of sennheiser HD598 Closed for £89.00 down from £199.99 on Amazon UK.

Last edited:
I'll be on the lookout for shoes, I'll be shopping online though so am I best to wait til Monday?

- - - Updated - - -

Or does Black Friday even extend to fashion/my life?

Deals are on now for shoes etc.

What types you thinking of?

I'm eyeing some Chukka boots that are £40 off ATM.

- - - Updated - - -

Adidas outlet doing 20% off already reduced items for today with promo code BLACKFRIDAY

And 30% off at Nike with code XMAS16

Last edited:
Could someone explain what the story is with this "Black Friday" thing when the next Friday 13th isn't until January?

Could someone explain what the story is with this "Black Friday" thing when the next Friday 13th isn't until January?

It's an american thing the day after Thankgiving the end of year sales start, and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon, even here in France it all over the place, i hate shopping unless it's food!!!!!! DO NOT LET IT WORRY YOU STAY INSIDE AND DO NOT GET INVOLVED .....it's all over tomorrow and then the pre christmas sales start and after that the post christmas sales it never stops, i have loads of food and only go out for rugby and more rugby, tonight we have the girlie France v USA in Montpellier.

Deals are on now for shoes etc.

What types you thinking of?

I'm eyeing some Chukka boots that are £40 off ATM.

- - - Updated - - -

Adidas outlet doing 20% off already reduced items for today with promo code BLACKFRIDAY

And 30% off at Nike with code XMAS16

Yeah, chukkas or laceups is what I'll be in for. Where ya looking?

video game wise xbox marketplace (and i assume PS store) have mad deals on digital downloads.