• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Black

S

Saint N Sinner

Has anyone played it yet?

i'm going to buy it sometime this week, as I saw the trailer on TV and thought it looked awsome.

Has anyone else got it and can approve?

I saw it being played on PS2 - looks very shiny and nice, didn't watch for long enough to see the AI tested or features, but in terms of fast paced shooting it looked pretty promising! I'd read some reviews, but initial impressions I was pretty impressed. Stealthy it is not.

A major downer with this game is that its not live enabled(a must for me)....... so i didn't buy it.

I went to my local Blockbuster to hire it and all FIVE COPIES were rented out(and 4 were over due).....so...it must be pretty damn good if no one want to return the bloody thing(********)

Yeah, shame it is not live enabled, as I am getting Live this weekend...and I wil probably spend my weekend wooping ass on Halo and PGR2...not to mention Farcry too...

What do you play on Live TT?

I've wasted so much of my life on HALO 2(best live game ever) but i dont really play it anymore, although i think there still making new maps and stuff for it.

I play all kinds of games online FIFA,PES,Battlefield2,Poker,Ghost Recon and heaps more.......seriously, XBOX LIVE is the best thing thats happend to gaming I've had it for over a year and now i just cant wait for 360.

I have played on PGR2 and Halo 2 at my mates house a few times, and I agree it is kick ass, and well worth the 40 squid a year subscription..

Do you run the connection on a wireless thingy ma bob? or by cable?

And do you have MSN?

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 1 2006, 09:29 AM
I have played on PGR2 and Halo 2 at my mates house a few times, and I agree it is kick ass, and well worth the 40 squid a year subscription..

Do you run the connection on a wireless thingy ma bob? or by cable?

And do you have MSN?
Trying to recruit more followers to topple my oppressive regime now that Loratadine has joined the dark side?

Seen the footage for this game and I'll agree it looks preety tight.

Not particularly...I just want to organise some online gaming...and I might want to chat with him...

Bad move Ripper, I will single handedly halve your online circle of friends...

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 1 2006, 11:29 AM

From 1 (me) to 0.5?

My GamerTag is TheTuth00 just send us a friend invite

I'm hardly ever on these days ..... but if a good new online games comes out im there.

Cool, I'l bear that in mind.

I didn't realise he had any at all Dan...:p

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Mar 2 2006, 02:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Mar 1 2006, 11:29 AM

From 1 (me) to 0.5? [/b]
Woah!!! You just burned two people at once!! That was class.

I am now your ***** forever...

thats.. ok...its..not.. my.. lifestory... i.. only.. go.. for.. a.. ****.. after.. reading.. one.. of.. your.. posts...that.. reminds.. me... i.. better.. go.. for.. a.. ****...

Shut up.

Can someone explain what Black is like?

Does it have the Burnout X factor?

It was bought for me two days ago...and I love it!

Thats what I love about it serge, you can blow mosre or less anything up, the graphics are great, and the AI and difficulty makes it so addictive..

The only downsides are that if you die halfway through a level or something (the levels are pretty long) and you want to quit, you will have to start again...

...And that its not live enabled...but I can put up with them...because its such a kick ass game..

And Truth dude, your gamertag wasnt found...can you add me instead dude?

Check my signature on here for my gamertag..

Latest posts