• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Rugby thread revived

R

redunderthebed

So how is your team going?.

After a bit of rotation and messing around with the tactics i'am kicking arse i've won the last two games 46-0 and 47-0. :D Also have started to promote some of the youngsters from my junior side found two very good wingers. B)

I'm also winning the game currently in progress 43-0. :)

my team was top of the table, equal, but above on PD, but then my team lost by one point, so two games left of the season and hopefully the other guy loses one game. i tied with him most fustrating of all 25 all...

but with the training, got a few really good players, such as my 5/8, flanker and 8, and decent centre aswell. also made a good trade on a prop.

thats the thing i find hardest. the trades. got myself in the **** earlier on in the season and wasted alot of money. and only 2-3 of them ended up making starting line up.

My team is doing quite well. I won the NZ Cup but after a disappointing performance today we fell to 2nd in the division. My youth team is sure to win their league though.

yeah my juniors are miles ahead of their compeitors. too bad my best player is a year too young to be promoted. ahh well, one for next seaon. he a legend though. constantly impressive or pricely. be difficult to find a place for him though, because my current 5/8 is a monster aswell.

If interest in this is sufficient I am considering moving the thread about it to the gaming section.

If interest in this is sufficient I am considering moving the thread about it to the gaming section. [/b]

What we are talking about is very different from computer games and alike. :)

My team have won every game in their league and my juniors are top of their league too!

what started as an innocent TRF Cup match between Me and Caled has plumbed down to a petty *** for tat neverending series where the loser is honor bound to challenge the winner to a re match lol

Both my main team and my juniors are top of the league, comfortably. Just one 44-17 today and with only two games left i will be going into the playoffs top of the league

I just made an acount and am alreadys top of my leage?

I made my acount an hour or so ago and my teams stats are

Played W L D For Against Margin BT BL Total
12____9_3_0 155 93____+62 ___1 2 39

???

I just made an acount and am alreadys top of my leage?

I made my acount an hour or so ago and my teams stats are

Played W L D For Against Margin BT BL Total
12____9_3_0 155 93____+62 ___1 2 39

??? [/b]

You have being assigned a team that someone else has abandoned. :)

I making a loss of about $30,000 a week! So I'm just going about firing useless players and auctioning them off. Sold my Level 2 training facility as well. Once my coaches contracts are up, I'm going to fire them and hire a lower Level 1 coach!

yeah im currently 70,000 in the red too. ive put some players on the market, not bad players either (if your interested haha) but need to invest in a better pack. particullaly tight 5. prop hooker and lock and i would have a extremely good foward pack. and once a couple of my juniors come of age, will have a decent backline too.

My backs are really good at the moment, it is the forwards that let are letting me down. I have a couple of good forwards bu the majority are that great. luckily an abudance of good centres and wongers is keeping me in winning ways.

looks like i have a trf member in my pool, playing them next - seems to be woosaah's abandomed team! (which has now been taken over twice!)

Lets do an essay contest.

Write 200 words on why Caledfwlch's team is absolutely rubbish and no match for High Laver RFC.

Discuss :lol:

EDIT: Hey JuSso! FORZA VIADANA!

i just signed up, am **** by the looks of it, bottom of my league and 6th in the junior. so a bit of work to do!

looks quite good although i dont seem to know the positions of the players. anyone know how to find out?

and also what does CSR mean?

cheers.

csr is just a rating level.

ie: good player would have a csr rating of 7,000+ etc, and comes from their stats, so high stats = high csr

but yes, two rounds left - bit of work to do haha

Won yesterday 57 - 0 securing 1st place in my league with one game left. If i keep this form up i should hopfully win the playoffs.

Playoffs? I didn't know there would be playoffs in the #rd league we're in. So even if I'm 4th, I get into the [playoffs?

Latest posts