• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Rugby

wow, easiest cup game i have had in a long time. 38-0 to me. i dont get how i can be doing so well in the cup and the league but whenever i play a friendly it goes pear-shaped

My winning run has come to an end. My squad exhausted after playing three games in four days so I'll need to rapidly rotate some players!!

Phew, woke up this morning to find my team beat Mighty Welsh 25-18 in the cup game. Keeps my cup hopes alive for now. Speaking of Cup, do I play stronger teams from higher divisions as I progress? Or just play teams with the same standard.

Incidentally, I'm still waiting for the damned sar beside the manager's name! :%#%#:

Awesome! My team made it to the 3rd round in smashing form, with a 31-5 blowout of the Richfield Tigers.

I think I pushed my team way too far, we've got a league match in 48 hours and then another friendly the day after that!

Not going to tell, I wiped the tapes too lol.

Anyway, premium content users get to see general and individual training reports every week. The training does happen so I reccomend that you note the CSR value of certain players before and after the change of week.

One of my players popped in 3 skills!

Turua Vatuvei
17 years old | 9,394 CSR (+412) | 184 cm | 88 kg
Right handed, right footed, in moderate form, and pumped energy levels.
A collected player with reckless discipline, limited leadership, and non-existent experience.
Stamina: Satisfactory Handling: Reputable Pop!
Attack: Satisfactory Pop! Defense: Average
Technique: Horrible Strength: Limited
Jumping: Horrible Speed: Reputable
Agility: Limited Kicking: Decent Pop!

2 other players had pops too. That premium membership trial helped otherwise i wouldnt have noticed them popping.

Playing another bot today in league, should be another win. Going alright.

not a good day for my main squad, i think they are feeling the strain of playing too many games. they lost 25-0 in the league but at least my juniors won 34-20.

The Lavers juggernaught is back on track with a win against Emperors! Jaden Fielding and Dannon Emery are my gods! :D

I love the realism of Blackout rugby. :D

Good morning,

This is a quick note to let you know that there may be an abundance of maintenance staff at the stadium. There's only so much to fix and one of the maintenance men was caught in the cleaner's closet with one of the cleaners when they should have been working.

May I suggest letting a maintenance man go?

Your Secretary
[/b]

:lol: I dunno whether to fire him or keep him on for a laugh. :p

Does anyone have the slightest inkling on how to improve players discipline? Im so f-ing tired of giving away needless penalties! Right now i'm 14-3 behind the steamers and 9 of those point came from penalties. Good grief! :%#%#:

Does anyone have the slightest inkling on how to improve players discipline? Im so f-ing tired of giving away needless penalties! Right now i'm 14-3 behind the steamers and 9 of those point came from penalties. Good grief! :%#%#: [/b]

:lol: Cheer up at least you scored a try. If it wasnt for our defence we would be in deep **** however the ball has spent most of the time in your half. <_<

I find it quite incredulous your team beat mine. I checked last night and most of your players were either knackered or weary! :%#%#: So I guess I have to take note that the energy levels are a lie!

Latest posts