• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blackout Virtual Rugby

C

ChiefsFan

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/

I'm sure that many of you out there play this virtual competition called Blackout Rugby.

Basically it's a competition where you manage a rugby team by hiring coaches, buying players and playing games in competitions. It's very fun and is always running. Each team is placed into one of hundreds of pools and plays for 15 weeks in the competition before relegation/promotion take place. After this, you play in a different pool.

Now what is available is the ability to create friendly competitions. I was thinking of running one and I am considering the idea of doing a TRF competition. I would like to see who out there plays Blackout Rugby and who would want to take part in my friendly competition. We could create a sort of seasonaly competition with prizes and what not.

So, does anyone out there want to take part?

That's not a problem, I only started a few weeks ago.

Hopefully we'll be able to get it running every so often that way we can create a sort of fixed tournament.

What's your team HP?

Alrightey then, I've stuck you down. I'm probably going to add a calendar and a guestbook to the site. I would add forums but I don't see a point :D

Great!

I've added you to the team list. If you check out the website (a few posts up) I've made a few small changes.

Nice website for something slapped together you have gone to a fair bit of effort just for a simple tournament.

Keep up the good work and ill be the winnah! :D :bana:

Well it's not exactly hard to do, just takes 10-20 minutes.

And in order to host a friendly tournament we must have a site linking back to BR Rugby and what not.

Theres already another thread for this. Don't you bother going to search for it. There are two in fact. One with the exact same name stated by hamster and BlackoutRugby Thread Revived

This is for a tournament that you can arange through BR now though. The other one is just a general "How's It Going on Blackout Rugbny?" Thread.

Transfered everything to the Off Topic Forum. Head there for all the info from now on.

THis can either rot or a mod can delete/lock it.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/

I'm sure that many of you out there play this virtual competition called Blackout Rugby.

Basically it's a competition where you manage a rugby team by hiring coaches, buying players and playing games in competitions. It's very fun and is always running. Each team is placed into one of hundreds of pools and plays for 15 weeks in the competition before relegation/promotion take place. After this, you play in a different pool.

Now what is available is the ability to create friendly competitions. I was thinking of running one and I am considering the idea of doing a TRF competition. I would like to see who out there plays Blackout Rugby and who would want to take part in my friendly competition. We could create a sort of seasonaly competition with prizes and what not.

So, does anyone out there want to take part?
[/b]
I would love to take part in it, i also only started a few weeks ago, but the more exp my guys get exposed to, the better for my team. Let me know if you start one!

Latest posts