• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

bledisloe cup 2014

kiwicon

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Waikato
test 3 in Brisbane.. who can tell me where the ABs are staying, I thought it was Ibis, is this correct

are you planning on poisoning their food? :lol:

Ha ha - pretty sharp alright..

No my sister lives in Hemmant (Brisbane) and is a massive ABs fan, she was asking was all... Guess she'll just have to stalk them from the Airport :)

Ha ha - pretty sharp alright..

No my sister lives in Hemmant (Brisbane) and is a massive ABs fan, she was asking was all... Guess she'll just have to stalk them from the Airport :)

Welcome to the forums!

cheers.. Had a quick look around the site, looks like it could be an interesting forum. esp through bledisloe cup and test match time.. piss-taking etc..

As you can tell im from NZ, played Rugby through my youth (open side flanker mainly) but now have been coaching my Son's team for the past 3yrs.. Bombay all day!!!

cheers.. Had a quick look around the site, looks like it could be an interesting forum. esp through bledisloe cup and test match time.. piss-taking etc..

As you can tell im from NZ, played Rugby through my youth (open side flanker mainly) but now have been coaching my Son's team for the past 3yrs.. Bombay all day!!!

I take it you are from the Waikato? My wife grew up in the tron. have covered many parts of NZ, lost track of the number of times i've been over.

Bombay Hills is the very border of Waikato/Auckland. so can go each way... but yeah Waikato for sure

Latest posts