• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bledisloe Cup: Match 2 - New Zealand vs. Australia (17/08/2019)

Feel for the Ozzie's a bit after that 1st half, they just didn't capitalise during the first 25-30 mins when they had some territory and possession... where as the AB's were pretty clinical as always.

I was hoping for a closer first half, but New Zealand leads 17-0. o_O

Feel for the Ozzie's a bit after that 1st half, they just didn't capitalise during the first 25-30 mins when they had some territory and possession... where as the AB's were pretty clinical as always.

As always? Yeah nah.

Question: I'm new to the Bledisloe Cup. *Does the last match between New Zealand and Australia count towards the Cup, or is it just today's match? And if the last match does count and both teams split the series, does it come down to a most points decision?

Thank you in advance.

Aaron Smith is unbelievably annoying, he slowed much of ABs balls by constantly trying to show to the referee whatever infringements he saw...
Bridge is in a far better form that Ioane and Reece played very well at 14.
Coles is a moron, he has this type of stupidities in him ever since he was involved in that Twickers incident a couple of years ago.

Question: I'm new to the Bledisloe Cup. Does the last match between New Zealand and Australia count towards the Cup, or is it just today's match? And if the last match does count and both teams split the series, does it come down to a most points decision?

Thank you in advance.

The Bledisloe Cup is typically 3 games between New Zealand and Australia. But because of the World Cup fast approaching, they are only doing 2 games this year. If New Zealand wins today, then they keep it.

New Zealander: "the All Blacks ain't dirty players"
All Blacks player: judo throws an opposition player off the ball by the neck

New Zealander: "the All Blacks ain't dirty players"
All Blacks player: judo throws an opposition player off the ball by the neck

Aaron Smith gets tackled by the neck, "nah nah he ducked into it"
See i can play your dumb game too,
Ab goes foul you call for a card straight away

This is why no one watches rugby in Aus. We have to play these fuckers 2-3 times a year. Not worth watching.

If Izzy was playing Australia would have had 2 extra tries by now

No one player would make that big a difference for Australia tonight. I support the Wallabies, but New Zealand is clearly the better team here. It's not even close.

Last edited:

Latest posts