Bloggers Wanted

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
The Rugby Forum, is looking to recruit a regular team of bloggers for the site.

We are looking for anyone who has a view point in the Rugby World, whether its Rugby Union or Rugby League, from the Southern Hemisphere or the Northern Hemisphere, we would like to hear from you.

If you are interested in writing a blog let me know

Either PM me or Email me

Many Thanks

Charlie

I'd love to, but I dunno how regular I can be. I've got exams coming up in a bit and I'm pretty unreliable at the best of times. I'm probably quite biased. Nevertheless, I'd be willing to give it a go.

Even if its a once in a while blog let me know, and we can sort something. I am looking to build a good team ready for the World Cup and beyond

Yeah sure, I'd be up for that. I've got musings me!

Sounds good to me.. I am compiling a list of people... so look forward to seeing your work!

I'll do it. But, I charge by the word, and I need full editorial control.

As soon as I saw this I thought: "Yes! I would love to do this!" So here I am, putting my name forward.

Call me sceptical, but I have literally no faith in anyone with under at least 200 posts to actually hang around long enough to do this. I'd like to proven wrong, but experience does that to you.

It's been put out on the Twitter too, for people who may not be members of the site yet, but follow TRF on there - so it's to be expected we'll get some new members getting involved with the blogging

Can I just say, speaking from experience elsewhere...

Don't just go "Me me", sit down, write it and send it in to him. Thats the only volunteering that counts.

Agree with above, if u have written an article or got a topic send it to me and I will review it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call me sceptical, but I have literally no faith in anyone with under at least 200 posts to actually hang around long enough to do this. I'd like to proven wrong, but experience does that to you.

That's not scepticism. That's fascism, dear.

That's not scepticism. That's fascism, dear.

Really?

Fascism: A political theory advocating an authoritarian hierarchical government (as opposed to democracy or liberalism)

Scepticism: Me not believing that half of you will ever show up again.

See the subtle difference?

I'm back and I'm in! ...if you'll have me. "yes, Nate, we want you!" Well, oh, alright...I'll Do It!

Another thing - once you've done them, be a big attention whore and stick 'em in your sig and say when you update them.

Because I don't look at the blogs here, but I do look at sigs. Advertise!

Latest posts