Blues-Stormers

Charles

Bench Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
France
Some observations:

Stephen Brett is ****. It's never a good sign when the Crusaders let you go ...

Stuart Dickinson is an horrible ref.

Jacques Fourie is Toeava's *****. Got fended like a little girl. So much for the self proclaimed best center in the world.

GO the BLUES !!!

Well the Stormers win comfortably in the end...Rene Ranger take your friggin blinkers off!!

Some observations:

Stephen Brett is ****. It's never a good sign when the Crusaders let you go ...

Stuart Dickinson is an horrible ref.

Jacques Fourie is Toeava's *****. Got fended like a little girl. So much for the self proclaimed best center in the world.

GO the BLUES !!!

Excuse me, excuse me!!That wasn't Fourie that got fended like a little girl, it was Francois Louw actually, commentators got it wrong!
Jaque Fourie is the best no.13 in the southern hemisphere if not in the world, but then again BOD is still around, so I'll just stick with Fourie being the best no.13 in the SH.

Good victory by the Stormers, but if they haven't butchered a few tries the scoreline would have been much better for them!But I'll take 4 points against the Blues away from home any day.

Excuse me, excuse me!!That wasn't Fourie that got fended like a little girl, it was Francois Louw actually, commentators got it wrong!
Jaque Fourie is the best no.13 in the southern hemisphere if not in the world, but then again BOD is still around, so I'll just stick with Fourie being the best no.13 in the SH.

Good victory by the Stormers, but if they haven't butchered a few tries the scoreline would have been much better for them!But I'll take 4 points against the Blues away from home any day.

My bad about Fourie. He is still a twat though...

Same could be said for the Blues who had plenty of chances in the 2nd half...

The Blues really get on my nerves, especially during the prediction competition. One week then play fantastic and thrash the Super14 champions, the next week they lose to the Stormers and get thrashed themselves. No offence to the Stormers I must add.

Jacque Fourie is pure class, but my gosh, Rene Ranger is one of the most lethal players I've seen in years.

I watched how he almost single handedly destroyed the Brumbies a few weeks ago and watching this today he nearly stopped my heart at least 5 times.

Good win for the Stormers, Habana was brilliant again, if only Aplon could have cought a few balls on the day, I mean he's a great player, but it's like he just didn't connect with Habana at all today.

Latest posts