• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boks moan to SANZAR

""As a coach, you don't want to coach your team to cheat, but maybe that is something we are going to have to consider," he said."

Am I just very tired or do I read that right. A national coach suggesting his side will cheat? Umm, hello IRB surely that's worth a reprimand at least.

That said I wouldnt be surprised if that this website has stretched/exaggerated the fact slightly.

Last edited:
""As a coach, you don't want to coach your team to cheat, but maybe that is something we are going to have to consider," he said."

Am I just very tired or do I read that right. A national coach suggesting his side will cheat? Umm, hello IRB surely that's worth a reprimand at least.

That said I wouldnt be surprised if that this website has stretched/exaggerated the fact slightly.

That quote really is quite something...

ah de villers he does spice up interviews keep people on their toes who knows what he might say

De Villiers is an absolute disgrace. Although I say that as an outsider, I really mean it more in terms of rugby in general. The game would be better without him. If he is a puppet, surely there are better choices out there.

PDV is like the Morunhio of rugby ... thinks he is the special one ... but clearly he is not.

I'd more describe him as Alex Ferguson, going a bit senile and thinks it's one rule for him and when it doesnt go his way he moans

I'd more describe him as Alex Ferguson, going a bit senile and thinks it's one rule for him and when it doesnt go his way he moans

Yet Ferguson has a better career ... I think Rafa Bentiez is more PDV :lol:

Peter de Villers said:
"As a coach, you don't want to coach your team to cheat, but maybe that is something we are going to have to consider," he said."
It's time for bed, Grandad...

Same tired old rhetoric coming from the Boks whenever they lose.

Honestly- you'd swear they think there is an international conspiracy against their Rugby team!
In fact- I have heard some Bok supporters claim that very thing.

They can never substanuate it though when I point out that if there was a true consipracy against any team, its NZ in the RWC! ;)

Same tired old rhetoric coming from the Boks whenever they lose.

Honestly- you'd swear they think there is an international conspiracy against their Rugby team!
In fact- I have heard some Bok supporters claim that very thing.

They can never substanuate it though when I point out that if there was a true consipracy against any team, its NZ in the RWC! ;)
mr-t-stfu.jpg

Whats interesting is that they feel de Villiers tackle shouldnt have gotten him a suspension and we've all seen many of those tackles punished probably all of them (not sure about Tana's one on O'Driscoll wheather Tana Payed for that infamous one or not) and once more they feel Rangers tackle was a no arms tackle but the replay shows Rangers arms swinging into Kirchners torso resulting in a good 'smash' tackle.

Whats interesting is that they feel de Villiers tackle shouldnt have gotten him a suspension and we've all seen many of those tackles punished probably all of them (not sure about Tana's one on O'Driscoll wheather Tana Payed for that infamous one or not) and once more they feel Rangers tackle was a no arms tackle but the replay shows Rangers arms swinging into Kirchners torso resulting in a good 'smash' tackle.
Firstly, Ranger played his balls off that match, and that tackle/hit was a smasher. As you've said the replay shows that he was attempting to make the tackle. Spear tackles are a different beast altogether. I've seen a few that I've seen the tackler realize that it was going badly and try to lessen the impact, but de Villiers wasn't the case.

PDV is like the Morunhio of rugby ... thinks he is the special one ... but clearly he is not.

With the difference that Mourinho actually knows how to coach a team and win prizes. Not to **** up a team and leave it completely distroyed. He's more like Marco van Basten. Mr Pringles puts players out of position, lets personal vedetta's interfere with making the selections and blames everybody expect himself.

Just like van Basten

I reckon PDV is getting more frustrated by the week. I went for some beers yesterday with a friend who supports SA and he told me PDV isn't that bad selector the only things that are going wrong now are that he can't motivated players nor let them play together as a team.

From my point of view they should drop him as soon as his contract ends. Anybody knows for how long he signed?

the only reason the penalty count evened out in the 2nd test was in the last ten minutes when the game was lost the referee blew against the all blacks to make it look statistically even,**** its impossible for any team to get quick ball vs the all blacks but they get plenty,look what happend to the wallabies last year trying to play a running game vs the all blacks last year the all blacks suffocated them south african style but no oned deemed them negative

I'm over everybody that hates us. Nothing anyone can do about the coach.

Latest posts