• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bombarded by emails from "[email protected]"

Thingimubob

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
So I forgot my password on Sunday and failed the login thing 5 times, but changed it later on so sorted all of that. However since Monday afternoon I've been constantly getting automated emails from here saying someone tried to login to my account 5 times as has been prevented from trying for 15 mins, stating my own IP address as the culprit.

Obviously, since I'm posting here I'm not locked out, so would be nice if the emails stopped clogging up my inbox... Anyone know how to fix it?

The pricks told me to visit more frequently on my birthday last week...

Do you really want me here more often???

**** off and send me ***s next year!

The pricks told me to visit more frequently on my birthday last week...

Do you really want me here more often???

**** off and send me ***s next year!

Your wish is my command! If it's ***s you want, ***s you get!

:D

das

Last edited:
Hey Thingimubob, sorry about that inconvenience.

If you're happy to allow it, we could temporarily switch your account's registered e-mail to one of ours while we monitor the spam from the server - once fixed we would then reinstate your own e-mail address to your account.

This is up to you, but it would allow us to alleviate the spam and hopefully fix it for users in the future :)

Hey Thingimubob, sorry about that inconvenience.

If you're happy to allow it, we could temporarily switch your account's registered e-mail to one of ours while we monitor the spam from the server - once fixed we would then reinstate your own e-mail address to your account.

This is up to you, but it would allow us to alleviate the spam and hopefully fix it for users in the future :)

Actually figured it out, I'm guessing that the mobile app locked up and kept trying to log me in with my old password. Un and reinstalled it and logged back in and seems to have sorted it.

Cheers for the help anyway!

No worries. If you encounter any more issues feel free to post here or PM me :)