• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bond

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Oct 14 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 14 2008, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what's the catch?
[/b][/quote]
They really send you twenty-one copies of The World is Not Enough.

SRSLY: Goldfinger, Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Live and Let Die, The Man With The Golden Gun and You Only Live Twice are all you need if you're a Bond fan. :D

It's a definite screw up but well worth buying. The worst they can do is cancel your order.

Nope by law they have to sell it to you at that price ... is what ive been told!

Ordered even tho I have recently purchased this for £65!!!

If I get one at that price, My Grandad is going to have a great Christmas Present!!!

They have a disclaimer on their website. I assure you, if they get onto it, it'll be a cancelled order. I quote from Play's website:

"While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund."

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Help.html...ayterms#jump-01

However, you have to buy a ticket to win the lottery.

BAH

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that your recent order for James Bond Complete Collection Box Set was incorrectly listed. Unfortunately we will not be able to supply you with your order at the advertised price and have cancelled your order. If you would still like to purchase this item at the correct price of Ł99.99 please place a new order.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you over this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

PLAY.COM