• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boots of choice?

R

ross-24

I used the search function but couldn't find anything similar to what I was looking for. What boots do you guys wear and which position do you play? At the moment, I've got a pair of nike tiempos and play wing but I'm potentially looking for a new pair. I'm interested in seeing which boots you guys prefer for your positions and why.

I've got Adidas 9-15s and play centre in union + centre/wing in league,

When these die i'm going to get some Nike Total 90 Laser III in Lime Green.
To my warped sense of style, they are absolutley gorgeous:
total-90-laser-iii.jpg

5832.jpg

5832_2.jpg

(all pictures from lovell-rugby.co.uk)

I don't wear boots. They seperate you from the pitch and the ball. Not a big fan of socks, shorts and jerseys either now that I come to think of it. Intimidate them Celtic style I say!

Oh, and Olyy, they're the most disguiting boot I've ever seen. Typrical backs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 5 2010, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh, and Olyy, they're the most disguiting boot I've ever seen. Typrical backs.[/b]
I was a flanker for a few years, became a back purely for the hideous boots, fake tan, and hair gel :D

They look really nice MACDONALD!
I've got red Nikes right now but they are falling apart after a gruelling first half of the season so I need to invest in some cheap but stylish togs to provide the best centre this side of the Severn Bridge with appropriate footwear with which to work his wizardry!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jan 5 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've got red Nikes right now but they are falling apart after a gruelling first half of the season so I need to invest in some cheap but stylish togs to provide the best centre this side of the Severn Bridge with appropriate footwear with which to work his wizardry![/b]
shame about the *cough* "form" of the rest of your team, DAVIES!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexmac @ Jan 5 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jan 5 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got red Nikes right now but they are falling apart after a gruelling first half of the season so I need to invest in some cheap but stylish togs to provide the best centre this side of the Severn Bridge with appropriate footwear with which to work his wizardry![/b]
[/b][/quote]
SSShhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
No-one mention gherkins!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jan 5 2010, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alexmac @ Jan 5 2010, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Jan 5 2010, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
SSShhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
No-one mention gherkins!
[/b][/quote]
You're 2nds are coming 2nd in their league to Aberystwyth :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 6 2010, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of course CyRil wants a pair of boots called Superfly V FG. Gay.[/b]
Haha. Why do all the flashy boots have to have silly names? Superfly, why? The V FG is also completely unnecessary.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross-24 @ Jan 7 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Jan 6 2010, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course CyRil wants a pair of boots called Superfly V FG. Gay.[/b]
Haha. Why do all the flashy boots have to have silly names? Superfly, why? The V FG is also completely unnecessary.
[/b][/quote]

the V FG stands for Very F*****g Gay

Possibly

Latest posts