BOUGHT IT ON PC AND X BOX !

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by GarVanNeath, Mar 18, 2005.

1. GarVanNeath

GarVanNeath Guest

I just bought it on PC and X Box. I probably should have just tried the PC version first, but I'm sure it will be good. To my suprise, both versions seem to support up to 4 person multiplayer (though no online apparently).

I have to work until 5pm today and have to wait until tonight to play it. I can't wait to get home.

I bought it on the PC aswell coz the graphics sound a lot better on the pc and there is a lot more scope for modding and patching. I've got an adapter for connecting up to 4 x box controllers to my PC, which should get around the potential control problem when playing multiplayer.

Does anyone has any comments on the comparisons between the pc and x box versions ?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. sanzar

sanzar Guest

This is what I said in another thread about this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

4. Why didnt you just buy the PC and rent the xbox, then you can compare them to see which you prefer?

5. GarVanNeath

GarVanNeath Guest

Cheers Sanzar, I did read your thread after I'd posted mine. I note you use an Logitech dual action gamepad, I was going to buy one from Argos for my pc but saw some stuff on the web which slated it, saying that there were problems with it. How do you find it ? I might try it anyway, coz you have 16 days to take stuff back to Argos anyway.

Still probably worth my buying both, due to the "portability" of the x box. Don't fancy lugging my PC around different houses. I can't see it testing my pc (P4 3.4Ghz, Radeon X800XT, 512 Mb DDR2).

Yeh, as Saintsfan says, I should have rented the x box version first, but that was too obvious !

6. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I personally find the dual action pad to be highly responsive, comfortable to hold and with an easy button set up... It's almost exactly the same as the PS2 controller so it's very good.

7. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

where can i get an adaptor for a ps2 control pad..........can i actually get one?

8. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

thanx man!

9. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

anychance if where i can get it from australia?..........as i live in australia

10. link

any better? not sure how pricey that is, you may get a better deal if you search ebay.

11. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

thanx alot man

12. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I just played the Xbox version at a friends house.

If that was better than the PS2, it must have been bloody poor.

PC all the way.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!