Bourgoin v Ospreys

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Bourgoin.png
Bourgoin v Ospreys
Ospreys.png
</div>

Well it's the biggest game in the history of the Ospreys as they look to qualify for the Heineken Cup quarter finals for the first time.

Given what they're playing for it really should be an away win but can Bourgoin upset the odds???

Bourgoin: Anthony Forest, Matthieu Nicolas, Rudi Coetzee, Sebastien Laloo, Jean-Francois Coux, Morgan Parra, Mickael Forest, Arnaud Tchougong, Jean-Philippe Genevois, Pablo Cardinali, Julien Pierre (capt), Chris Wyatt, Julien Frier, Augusto Petrilli, Wessel Jooste.
Replacements: Karena Wihongi, Olivier Sourgens, Bryce Williams, Brice Monzeglio, Nicolas Carmona, Matias Viazzo, Florian Denos

Ospreys : Lee Byrne; Nikki Walker, Sonny Parker, Gavin Henson, Shane Williams; James Hook, Justin Marshall; Duncan Jones, Huw Bennett, Adam Jones, Ian Gough, Alun Wyn Jones, Ryan Jones (capt), Marty Holah, Filo Tiatia.
Replacements: Ed Shervington, Paul James, Ian Evans, Jonathan Thomas, Mike Phillips, Mark Taylor, Jonathan Vaughton.

Quarter Finals here we come!! :D :D
Bit tighter than id have liked but im not complaining!
Sarries is prob the best draw we could have hoped for, should do the double over them.
ah all is well in Ospreylia

Erm...where's this come from?
Good result to see that we are in the quarters, but do not brush aside the Sarries too quickly.
Have you seen the form they are on this year? Have you seen the teams they've beaten? Have you seen where they are sitting in the guinness permiership.
This team has barely done anything wrong and they've just come through a rough patch with a few wins to their name and a quarter final in the bag!

If i'm to be honest, I'm worried. But i'm going to savour this achievement for now.

Erm...where's this come from?
Good result to see that we are in the quarters, but do not brush aside the Sarries too quickly.
Have you seen the form they are on this year? Have you seen the teams they've beaten? Have you seen where they are sitting in the guinness permiership.
This team has barely done anything wrong and they've just come through a rough patch with a few wins to their name and a quarter final in the bag!

If i'm to be honest, I'm worried. But i'm going to savour this achievement for now.

[/b]

Maybe its just the excitement, but im not too worried about the Sarries, admitedly they are playing quite well, but they had one of the easier groups and tbh ive not seen anything resembling domination over an decent packs. Its a long way til the qf's anyway and ill probably be more nervous then.

It is going to be interesting having 2 important games against the sarries in such a short time i predict the heineken cup match to be a very closed game.

Shame the Ospreys couldnt get a top seeding but they are one of the competitions form sides. Good to see that two Welsh sides got through, bit lopsided the results of the four teams this year. Two teams finished rock bottom the other two qualify with little problems.

Alas, that is welsh rugby.
Never a smooth ride to had.

We couldn't expect too much from the Dragons and Scarlets were just awful this season, but Cardiff have been threatening to make waves for some time now, so it's good to see them in.
I'm very much excited about this quarter final, and come match day - as per usual - i will be blindly optimistic about our chances. I'll throw my money in every direction making bets with whomever i encounter (especially mr,bookie), but until that day i'll continue to view the sarries as a genuine threat.

Away to Sarries, the O's will need to step-up their game, because that performance yesterday was poor compared to the Gloucester mauling a week before.
Good luck to them though, just hope that the team doesn't share the same cockiness about Saracens that Cymonicon does. :)

Got around to watchin the game yesterday and it wasn't as clinical as i'd hoped it was going to bed.
I sat there trying to compare what kind of a game we had in relation to Saracens against glasgow and it just occured to me...it's not gonna make a blind bit of difference.
So i'm still worried.

Latest posts