• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

bourne ultimatum is a rugby blokes movie

Y

yyyc186

gotta love it, rough and tumble stuff - first class movie - finally sick of seeing chick flicks with my gf

gotta love it, rough and tumble stuff - first class movie - finally sick of seeing chick flicks with my gf
[/b]

its out this wk aint it? going to try and get tickets if poss, looks pretty good (plus enjoyed the last 2)

It's a movie bloke's movie plain & simple.

They provided excellent inspiration for the last Bond film.

It's a movie bloke's movie plain & simple.

They provided excellent inspiration for the last Bond film.
[/b]

Is it out in the UK yet?

Is it as good as the previous 2 in the series?

and, it's abviously a bloke's movie but for suitable for my other half (non very girly girl)?

just saw this today

definitely an exciting flick - almost non-stop chase, fight and action scenes

not much downtime in this one (nonstop drum music and suspense) - bourne's girlfriend isn't around after being killed in the previous one and he's being targetted heavier than ever

good choice of international destinations too - London, Madrid, Tangier, and back to the beginning in the end in New York...

wow, the local paper just gave it 5 star rating! i watched the show, i didnt think it was that good. Pirates 1 and 2 provided more entertainment

Going to see it tomorrow, and really looking forward to it.

The first one is one of my favourite films- understated, but impressive, realism but great escapism too.

Second one was good too, though with a different director and quite a different effect. But non stop action & tension, almost surprised when it was over, it seemed so quick

just saw this today

definitely an exciting flick - almost non-stop chase, fight and action scenes

not much downtime in this one (nonstop drum music and suspense) - bourne's girlfriend isn't around after being killed in the previous one and he's being targetted heavier than ever

good choice of international destinations too - London, Madrid, Tangier, and back to the beginning in the end in New York...
[/b]

saw this last night and yeah some great fight and action scenes, however cant help but feel a little disapointed with the storyline - seemed quite weak compared to the other 2 and the ending was a bit of a let down as well

i thought the surveillance capabilities and technologies in this one were cool - in a scary way

not to mention the "assets"...

I think it's a good film. there are action and a good scenario and we see who borne is ?

For my views please see below:

...some great fight and action scenes, however cant help but feel a little disapointed with the storyline - seemed quite weak compared to the other 2 and the ending was a bit of a let down as well [/b]

wow, the local paper just gave it 5 star rating! i watched the show, i didnt think it was that good. Pirates 1 and 2 provided more entertainment [/b]

Haha why 'cause we were seated in the second row?

I personally really enjoyed it...n recommend it to anyone who followed n liked the previous two movies.

Just finished watching this - AWESOME movie - the car chase is perfect.

Highly recommended to all.

Latest posts