• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Box Art For RC2006/Release Date

28th here

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&page...S2&***le=688619

Gives a bit of info aswell. This company is based in Jersey, just of the UK.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 15 2005, 06:16 AM
Proberbly delayed for the SH as all games are.
probably......Ithink you mean..

and no, general releases are much more common...bu b/c this game is nh biased, they'll be holding off at the mo'.....a lot of games don't start that far nth of the equator as it is...
<

plugging your homeland like you do is a sure sign that you don't love the place where you live because it rocks, you love the place where you live b/c it is the place where you live.

....what follows (or followed in your case) are thread-bare claims of having better release dates etc etc etc..

it's all rather sad.

Jesus Lover, you read far too much into posts.
Get over it. He didn't mean anything deeper than what he said.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Aug 15 2005, 07:29 PM
Jesus Lover, you read far too much into posts.
Get over it. He didn't mean anything deeper than what he said.
whoops! sorry...

but, just so those who have neither game know..

EA's fifa series is for kids..

PES series is for soccer players/lovers and gamers/sim lovers

that was all - my bad..was taking the lead provided and responding to the shittiness of the game more than teh mite himself..whatever his misgivings re: the lions.
<

cos he helped me and is nice.
<

Well... its apparently still coming, or so says this report from the 9th of August:

Hip Interactive Europe gives an update on its situation

Following the announcement of Hip Interactive Corp. (Canada), going into receivership, Hip Interactive Europe wishes to update its situation.

Hip Interactive Europe confirms the continuation of its publishing and distribution businesses across Europe.

Hip Interactive is currently reviewing its publishing portfolio and will continue to support its key ***les.

Hip Interactive Europe will not be involved anymore in the game formerly known as "George A. Romero's City of The Dead", indeed Hip Interactive Europe had concerns over the quality of the development. Hip Interactive Europe intends to focus only on the highest potential games.

Hip Interactive Europe confirms the upcoming releases, this Fall, of its line-up with ***les such as Rugby Challenge 2006, and Garfield "Saving Arlene".

Hip Interactive Europe, which was recently awarded the MCV Award for Best Industry Newcomer, will maintain its full support to its key products, clients and partners.

http://www.clubskill.com/Game_News/1440/Hi...n_its_situation

Garfield has more potential than City of the Dead? Okay.

And thanks for that. I still would like to see the Swordfish guys on here. They seem to have forgotton about us. I mean, seriously, it's not like they've got anything more important to do.

I'd say Garfield has more potential than City of the Dead. Who doesn't know about Garfield? I won't get either, but if I was to get one it would be Garfield, even though it's been about 7 years since I've been interested in it.

And kaftka: http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showuser=475. I thought it was a secret but his latest post would suggest the general member is allowed to know.

They haven't forgotten, just been a little quiet since Hip took over, and then went bankrupt. Email Trevor if ya want, I'm sure he'll reply.

Oh I see, I must have gone straight past that post. Thanks for that. If he's on the art side of things he can't share much I suppose.

All I'm hoping for now is that this becomes the BLIC of rugby games. I don't mind too much if it's not being released here (I can order on from overseas), but if the gameplay hasn't been re-built, then I won't be happy.

this game obviously isn't coming out any longer. Disappointing, but the only possible reality considering only ONE site on the entire net has it for sale. Sorry, but I suspect this game does not and perhaps never existed. I am cancelling my store's 2000 copy order unless informed otherwise by someone at Hip etc....

they'll have to be real quick though....

<

Hope it's...not too late.....

<

I am sure a rep of the game will come in and save the loss of tens upon tens of thousands of copies by giving us a smorgasboard of info re: the game and its release date etc etc...good stuff lads.

<

Hurry up.

Super 10 + Celtic League ( 12 ) + Guinness Premiership ( 12 ) + French Top 16 = 50 teams by my count.

i heard this game has been pushed back the the 28th of october... 67 days
<

and contepomi - just one question. whats the super 10?

Originally posted by myusernameisprettybland@Aug 22 2005, 08:06 PM
i heard this game has been pushed back the the 28th of october... 67 days
<

and contepomi - just one question. whats the super 10?
hi teh mite...

I am the I told ya so guy...

nice to meet ya...

but haven't I seen you some place before?

<

Latest posts