• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brazilian Workers who had a grudge against foreign rugby players after Collins

Very very odd Brazilian gangs in Japan who don't like foreign rugby players is just not something that makes a lot of sense to me.

The idea of Brazilian Football Hooligans (which is probably what they really are) does not sound at all odd to me.

Unusual gangs are nothing new, have a look at this, for example...

Last edited by a moderator:
From having met Jerry Collins several times while playing against Norths - he genuinely doesn't seem at all likely to carry weapons around for no reason. Always seemed a really amicable guy despite being big and scary. Let's face it - he generally doesn't need a knife to deal to someone, so he must have felt pretty threatened. Also - not being on drugs or anything of the like - his story seems to add up despite the oddity of a Brazillian gang.

Wonder if any of our Japanese members like Sigesige (or membes living in Japan, is Charles still there?) could shed the light on this more - I know Japanese immagrants are huge in Brazil but didn't realize there was a big contingency of Brazillians living in Japan.

Perhaps I can shed some light on this issue.
In Brazil rugby is identified with the high class, and the Argentines. Both are widely hated by the middle and lower classes of brazilians football follower.
Maybe that´s is one of the reason of this trouble...

I found the restriction on carrying knives over a certain length "without permission of the Police" to be the most hilarious part of this saga...."hmmmm hello police, I am a butcher that requires a large knife would you like to come measure it for me, or give me permission to use it, if it is over the regulated length." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I found the restriction on carrying knives over a certain length "without permission of the Police" to be the most hilarious part of this saga...."hmmmm hello police, I am a butcher that requires a large knife would you like to come measure it for me, or give me permission to use it, if it is over the regulated length." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I also love the idea that if Collins' was walking around with two knives that were 2cm shorter, he'd be fine.

I wish the law was geared towards the removal of scum from our society.

Collins should have been allowed to gut the lot of them for their aggression intent to harm and posing a threat to him.

If people were allowed to fight back without fear of the law ****ing them over maybe we'd see less of these ***** threatening and intimidating decent people.

Some scumbag drugged raped and strangled a girl from my area out in Japan last year.,. He's looking at 5 years for it.

String the ******** up.

Latest posts