• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Break up - public humiliation

M

melon

These 5 signs were erected along Barrenjoey Rd, Avalon (Northern Beaches) in Sydney. ZING!

001585-breaking-up-with-signage.jpg

000810-breaking-up-with-signage.jpg

001565-breaking-up-with-signage.jpg

001994-breaking-up-with-signage.jpg

000822-breaking-up-with-signage.jpg

Blatantly brutal, albeit in a very innovative manner. Now I wonder, how many Jennifers got to read that? Perhaps at least one of them did, drove back home, and went Hannibal Lecter on her (un)lucky boyfriend. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 1 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Blatantly brutal, albeit in a very innovative manner. Now I wonder, how many Jennifers got to read that? Perhaps at least one of them did, drove back home, and went Hannibal Lecter on her (un)lucky boyfriend. :eek:[/b]
If anything the boyfriend might be going hannibal lector on the sister or Jennifers best friend :D

I'm probably the only one hoping this is a joke?

It's not just brutal, but a sign of pure cowardice, a lack of respect and probably put up by some asshole. And don't even get me speculating about penis-sizes here!

Anyway, there must be more dignified ways to break up with someone, even if you lack the guts to do it in their face.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 5 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

It's not just brutal, but a sign of pure cowardice, a lack of respect and probably put up by some asshole. And don't even get me speculating about penis-sizes here!

Anyway, there must be more dignified ways to break up with someone, even if you lack the guts to do it in their face.[/b]

I'm with you on this one. If it is not a joke, then the perpetrator lacks the balls to be straightforward with his lady. Or perhaps the lady did something bad that prompted such a vengative behaviour? I would ascertain this is a joke... I can't imagine anybody carrying this out for real. Besides, surely the lady would've noticed her boyfriend was an utter and clumsy schmuck?

Tis a pathetic way of endidng things. If soemone did that to my best friend by ditching them by road sign I'd beat the bejesus ot of them.

+1 to the beating. this guy needs a smack if this is real.

I hope the chick carries on with a couple of signs saying:

Thank God...

>>>

I didn't know how much longer i could hold in...

>>>

Laughing at the size of your knob!

I'm just going to throw this out there and say, while some might find this a bit insensitive, it doesn't automatically reflect on the guy's penis. He might have a big healthy dick.

have a sense of humour fellas! Yeah the lady involved got a very raw deal, but it's a very funny way to dump someone. Manpoints all round.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Oct 5 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Anyway, there must be more dignified ways to break up with someone, even if you lack the guts to do it in their face.[/b]

Pfft, typical women  :rolleyes:

*runs and hides*

Latest posts