• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brendon Leonards Injury Status

J

Jay Bee Kay

Can anyone let me know seeing that im a bit off on up to date news about when Brendon Leonard would be returning out of his injury, coz i hav no doubts in jimmy cowan and piri weepu (andy ellis must go), but b.Leonard i think is the best and most hard working scrumhalf we got, thanx in advance

He won't be back until next year's Super 14 unfortunately. He's the best we've got.

I like Weepu and Cowan better than Leonard he was one of the three halfbacks alongside Kelleher and Ellis that went to the RWC and lost. I just hope he doesn't recover and than Weepu gets shoved out of the All Blacks again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Oct 28 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like Weepu and Cowan better than Leonard he was one of the three halfbacks alongside Kelleher and Ellis that went to the RWC and lost. I just hope he doesn't recover and than Weepu gets shoved out of the All Blacks again.[/b]

Same. I reckon both Weepu and Cowan are the better halfbacks, but in an ideal life I'd like to have Cowan starting with Leonard on the bench for "impact". Weepu can be on the bench also as he can cover 1st5/8 (sorry, I just don't think Donald is very good).

Hope he's fully fit for the Super14, the Chiefs will desperately need his services.

Latest posts