• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brisbane Broncos v St Helens Saints

If you refer to us as St Helens Saints again I will stab you in the head. ;)

If you refer to us as St Helens Saints again I will stab you in the head. ;)
[/b]

I actually thought that was the 'commercially correct' version to be honest... but then again the 'Qantas Wallabies' is the commercially correct name for us in the union and I f***ing loathe that...

St Helens.

Or if you must, The Saints.

We have never and never will be known as the St Helens Saints. We're the only team in Super League without that sort of franchising idea. There's just nothing faesible for us to do. We're the only team that couldn't sell out to something like a Rhino or a Warrior or a Bull.

Sorry la.

We beat you onto the scene by 7 years (1873 to your 1880) and therefore hold the rights to The Saints, should we wish to do so.

Careful Teh Mite... you're wading into dangerous waters here, I've heard stories of Dan disembowelling people over lesser insults than that :p .

feb 23rd, its a fair way away, and only a couple of weeks before the start of the NRL, i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt see a full strength broncos team, as we hardly ever do in these kind of one off matches. it will be more of a warm up match i would think.

why dont they have these games in aussie? i thought it was going to be rotated but the last 3 or 4 games have been up there in the northern hemisphere. Or is it where they last team that won played it? i wouldnt know.

Sorry Chiro, this is a CHAMPIONZ only thread.
[/b]

i dont suppose u can fit ur garbage compilation of rugby league international team in here???...

yes??....how about a dr.evil...NOOOO!

NRL > SUPERLEAGUE....and thats final

In your opinion. I'd rather watch paint dry than the NRL. "The pinnacle of domestic rugby league" bores me to bits.

feb 23rd, its a fair way away, and only a couple of weeks before the start of the NRL, i wouldnt be surprised if we didnt see a full strength broncos team, as we hardly ever do in these kind of one off matches. it will be more of a warm up match i would think.

why dont they have these games in aussie? i thought it was going to be rotated but the last 3 or 4 games have been up there in the northern hemisphere. Or is it where they last team that won played it? i wouldnt know. [/b]

The game is being played really late. It's actually one week into our season, the whole calendar is being moved forward for this game because we really want to play it. Brisbane also really want to play it which is why it has been moved back so late. It's 2 weeks later than usual.

isnt that whats on your t.v channels anyway?..old geezers sitting there painting??...hmmm interesting...NRL or paint drying....the world votes...5billion vs you....you suck..and nrl wins again

i represent the world..you represent a cupboard from which you and ya little pigtailed midget friends climb out of and bowdown and praise the lightbulb on the ceiling and hail.."here thee here thee..let us a'las..watch a game for dykes and hermaphrodites named super duper stupid league..and let us praise thee british lions for they suck in both rugby and rugby league...here thee here thee..oh great light bulb"..

after a several hours of watching a retirement village named st helens take on a mental hospital named wigan...you little trolls soon tire and fallasleep..and dream..dream of real rugby league..where the intensity levels match that of thunderbolt 12million metres in diameter striking the empire state building and blowing up new york..then you poor sods wake up and realise you can never have that..and infuriated at this you despise the greatness of southern hemisphere football...and disguise the fact that..yes..we are better then you...by 5 milliniums and 2 ice cream scoops..then you go back in your cupboard..then out of that closet..and reveal your true sexuality as homo's...

that being said...in my opinion which rules pretty much the western world and the western worlds thinking ways...maintains the fact..that a) NRL owns superleague and B) super league sucks balls...

conclusion:...my opinion...is the best opinion...in my opinion..

lol

Latest posts