• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brisbane outfit in for SBW and Cooper

I highly doubt he takes it seriously, so it wouldn't impact on other aspects of his life (i would think).

Actually one of the SA guys werre on here a while back saying how they met him in the mosque a few weeks ago when he was playing over there ...from what I gathered he seemed to be pretty serious about it.
Apparently a nice bloke as well

I wonder what his old lady made of it?

She either made a 'pffft' or a 'WTH?'...lol

I highly doubt he takes it seriously, so it wouldn't impact on other aspects of his life (i would think).
Why wouldn't he take it seriously?

Religion is a serious thing my man. My one gets me through the bad and is all good.

Actually one of the SA guys werre on here a while back saying how they met him in the mosque a few weeks ago when he was playing over there ...from what I gathered he seemed to be pretty serious about it.
Apparently a nice bloke as well

Yeah I remember reading that post too...

Why wouldn't he take it seriously?

I have no good reason to believe he doesn't. But for one, tattoos are forbidden in Islam, i would expect him to at least wear arm-length skins if he cared too much. (or get them burned off if he is commit ;) )

Religion is a serious thing my man. My one gets me through the bad and is all good.

Plenty of people take region seriously, but some just call themselves religious and don't even read the scriptures they are supposed to follow. I honestly don't care what SBW does, but for the question of whether it had an effect on other parts of his life like his family, i'd assume he'd follow islam in a way which wont clash with his families values (if they are christians).

Last edited:
matt utai's muslim.

You know what?...Matthew is my cousin. I am not lying, I use to hang out with them playing that arcade game Street Fighter 2 in Otahu.

I had no idea he turned Muslim as Ive lost all contact with him and his family when the left for oz.

Latest posts