• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bristol Vs London Welsh - The Mem, 21/10/2011 - 7.45pm (Sky Sports 2)

SelimNiai

'Ark at ee mun!
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Bristol
The top two face each other at the Mem this Friday evening. Would love to be going but am skint as a bint so will be parked on my sofa shouting the boys on. Feel good about this game, we've been good at home this season so far.

CMON BRIS!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Ooh, will have to catch this

Very possible that one of the two will be in the prem next season, should be a good match

Bris 10 - 23 LW at HT

Not gone well so far, conceded 2 tries in first 10 minutes and Welsh look dangerous every time they go forward whereas we keep knocking it on and making silly errors. We did score a good try with a near length of the feild counter-attack. Need to keep the ball more and try to keep the silly errors to the minimum.

Woops, forgot this was on, too busy cringing at the Sale Sharks game (up until a minute ago when we took the lead :p )

Is Matty James playing?

Woops, forgot this was on, too busy cringing at the Sale Sharks game (up until a minute ago when we took the lead :p )

Is Matty James playing?

Yeah, doing OK. Although he missed an easy penalty right on HT to miss making in a 10 point game

2 quick-fire tries from George Watkins means its 23-22 :D

Last edited:
Perfectly judged and Watkins timed the run brilliantly

Great work by Bristol to take it at the end - though Welsh were going to hold onto their lead

Ive just jumped round my flat shouting and punching the air like a loony. Jack Tovey scores under the posts with less than a minute to go and we win 35-33

Don't think I have seen the Welsh win when they are on Sky!

Latest posts