• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

British and Irish Lions Test decider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I don't disagree with your first sentence I do find it funny that you think
Williams, Aki, Farrell and Wyn Jones are faster and less predictable than who they'd replace
Hogg has not commanded the air and is running poor lines, Williams is a better option.
Aki would be there to bash neither Harris or elliot have offered this. Aki also has a proven combo with henshaw.
Biggar has being a passenger in the first two games. He has kicked his pens but his kicking from the hand has being poor and predictable.
I like maco but he has being very inconsistent over the lady year or so, wyn Jones offers more consistency and speed in the loose.

Hogg has not commanded the air and is running poor lines, Williams is a better option.
Aki would be there to bash neither Harris or elliot have offered this. Aki also has a proven combo with henshaw.
Biggar has being a passenger in the first two games. He has kicked his pens but his kicking from the hand has being poor and predictable.
I like maco but he has being very inconsistent over the lady year or so, wyn Jones offers more consistency and speed in the loose.
To be fair, Harris hasn't been used barely. He's done what you can ask. Although I'm not against the changes you mention at all and tend to agree in fact, the problem is with the structure we're playing we don't have a plan to use these players so it barely matters who we play.

In that back 3 for example, I agree with giving Adams a chance ahead of VDM but people expecting his finishing with make the difference - he's not going to get any chances unless we think a bit differently

Not sure it's fair to say Biggars kicking from hand has been poor?

See I thought Wiese had a poor game on the weekend.
But looking at the stats

It seems like he did a decent shift in defence

I just think the margins are so small that it's small victories and blunders that tip the balance and noone has looked like a standout. Except maybe for Itoje but I think my point still stands. Also to a degree it comes down to the fact that both teams are playing "you make the errors, we are quite comfortable defending, thank you very much" type rugby.

Bit of a 20th century attitude, but just because something's not on film from 10 different angles doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I've no idea whether Sinckler's guilty or not but there must be something significant for him to be charged. I hope he hasn't done anything but if he has he then he deserves what's coming.
Dismissed because of insufficient evidence, funny that!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/58073121

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts