• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

British & Irish Legends vs French Legends - Competition!

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
EngFreLegends.png

There will be a star studded line up for the launch of the inaugural British & Irish v French Rugby Legends game which starts what is sure to be a fantastic weekend of International rugby with the RBS 6 Nations match between England & France taking place the next day.

The Rugby Forum is lucky enough to be able to offer you the chance to win one two pairs of tickets to what promises to be a fantastic game, taking place on Friday 22nd Feb, at Twickenham Stoop.

To be in with a chance of winning these tickets all you have to do is private message me (TRF_Olyy) with your name (not username) and the name of the captain of the French Legends side! Winners will be drawn on Thursday evening.

This competition is open to anybody, no matter where you're based, you just have to be able to make it to the stadium on the night to collect your prize and enjoy some great rugby!

Back to Blog

I'm keen to go as there will be some great players on display. Will you pay for my flights Olyy?

I'm keen to go as there will be some great players on display. Will you pay for my flights Olyy?

There are two tickets, so I think we ought to share them. Think TRF may put us in the honeymoon sweet, which'll be pretty nice.

Latest posts