• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

British Open

This is coming to a great end for the open.

Ernie Els and Romero now one shot behind (-6) Harrington and Garcia who are joint leaders (-7)

My question is, does harrington have the discipline to keep this form going.
Garcia is playing really well, he's gonna have to play well to keep up.

Romero's just gone and taken the lead (-8)!!!
How has he come back with that?

This is gonna end very interestingly indeed.

Certainly is, Harrington has missed two consecutive makeable chances, which will ultimately cost his challenge, needed the momentum as he has struggled on the closing 4 the first 3 days.

Romero has played some stunning shots, that second on the 15th was awesome and he gets another on the 16th

Woah!
Now this is madness.
Romero literally slashing his lead away, and Harrington gets an eagle - joint leaders!

AWESOME!

This has just taken another twist Harrington only needing a four on the last miss hits and lands in the water...

Garcia has just pared the 17th which means he will need a 4 to win the Open championship... Fantastic!!!

One of the best finishes in the open for a long time...

Just got back from the pub from watching it and what total drama eh?!

I'm backing Harrington on this one but I am quite chuffed as two excellent European players have grabbed this by the scruff of the neck.

Harrington totally made the game his in play-off on the first course by getting himself two shots ahead of Garcia.
It's was tense, but it was tough to see Garcia coming back from that.
Very enjoyable tho.
I thought Harrington had thrown it away for himself on the 18th previously.

You have to love a tournament where someone can hit it into the water twice and still win the sucker! I love the Open.

Poor Sergio eh.

Never won a major but has come close so many times. The put he missed to win the championship will be running through his head time and time again for the rest of his life. :p

Latest posts