• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brumbies (NOT THE ACT BRUMBIES)

M

melon

I must say, i am getting quite ****** off with people continually referring to the Brumbies as the "A.C.T Brumbies". For a few years now they have represented much more than the ACT, that is why they are not the ACT Brumbies. My picture will illustrate for the people who are too simple. :)

brumbiesterritorysl3.gif

I must say, i am getting quite ****** off with people continually referring to the Brumbies as the "A.C.T Brumbies". For a few years now they have represented much more than the ACT, that is why they are not the ACT Brumbies. My picture will illustrate for the people who are too simple. :)
[/b]

I see the NSW governenment have had no luck getting rid of Byron Bay though. The pretentious, shampoo-avoiding gets.

SB

New%20England%20Map.jpg

Yeah, well, there's nothing "new" about this "england" either.

Don't know where I'm headed with that one...I just thought from a brief glimpse the maps look similar.

Originally posted by ARU
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Brumbies

I think I believe the ARU.
[/b]

(Deleted)
Don't disagree unless you know your facts.

If you click here: Australian Super 14 Teams, you will notice its says "In 2007, four Australian teams will compete in the Investec Super 14 tournament. Find out more about the Brumbies, QLD Reds, NSW Waratahs and the Western Force."... (deleted) See how is says Brumbies with no state prefix to it whereas the other 3 do?

[post edited by sanzar @ 11:56am 5/11/06]

lol, **** stirrer! Are you after ripper's position DC?
[/b]

no im a SAT Brumbies fan (Scholastic Aptitude Test)

not a ACT Brumbies fan (American College Testing)

ahh yes thats right

and another team bows down to corporate pressure :)

its been a while since the super 14, i really didnt care but +rep for you :)

oh well, c if i care, i dont care at all really, i have been at work for 12 hours give me a break :)

<div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ARU
Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Brumbies

I think I believe the ARU.
[/b]

(Deleted)
Don't disagree unless you know your facts.

If you click here: Australian Super 14 Teams, you will notice its says "In 2007, four Australian teams will compete in the Investec Super 14 tournament. Find out more about the Brumbies, QLD Reds, NSW Waratahs and the Western Force."... (deleted) See how is says Brumbies with no state prefix to it whereas the other 3 do?

[post edited by sanzar @ 11:56am 5/11/06]
[/b][/quote]

The fact is your team plays out of cold, bleak, babeless, flea-ridden, roach infested Canberra. Have fun with that.

The fact is your team plays out of cold, bleak, babeless, flea-ridden, roach infested Canberra. Have fun with that.
[/b]

Cold? I assume that's relatively speaking.

wrapped-up-warm-Stuey

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Cold? I assume that's relatively speaking.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah I'd say so. Even if you could buy real estate on the sun there would still be area's that wouldn't be warm enough for some queenslanders :p .

Latest posts