• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brumbies v Chiefs

Its so awesome to watch when the Chiefs play like that! very exciting. Stephen Dontald was pretty quick to score that try. And Sivivatu had a mean game!

And that was a massive collision between them two wingers!

lol

That was a tragic, but odd game to watch - 5 tries against the run of play...

I'm surprised the Chiefs haven't been doing better under these new rules with the way they play... boy have those guys have some pace and that's what I was worried about going into this game...

I didn't think it would be that bad though...

However, it would be nice if some of the referees would decide whether or not they're going to enforce the new rules... :p

Anyways, for the Brumbies the Smith brothers had a blinder, and Mortlock showed why he's the best outside centre in the world... unfortunately there were too many turnovers that led to tries... and not enough support play...

Its rare to see 2 wingers have so much influence over a game like sivi and masaga did.
For all the talk about moving mortlock to inside centre for the wallabies to make way for ryan cross, im pretty convinced Mortlock should keep the 13 jersey.
Not much to really say about this game.

Aye have to feel sorry for Mortlock, 100th game and return from injury and he's greeted with one of the biggest defeats on home ground.

Aye have to feel sorry for Mortlock, 100th game and return from injury and he's greeted with one of the biggest defeats on home ground. [/b]

No defeat that Mortlock experiences at non test level can compensate for what he has done to NZ :wall:

The unholy Tri-Nations/Bledisloe hybrid isn't too far away, you'll soon get your chance to trounce us once more in international rugby :D

Latest posts