• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

BT sport rumoured to be buying up Championship coverage

My point is that BT coming in has added competition and will lead to Sky having to raise their game and vice versa. If Sky want let BT buy everything up by not putting in a bid that's good enough then that's their prerogative.

With HUGE respect, for me, that is a load of boa locks!! All I want is to either have terrestrial (but how is that paid for), or one pay for view supplier of a rugby which I have to pay for!

All I want is to watch the game and am happy to turn the sound off if I do not like the commentary or start viewing late to avoid the poor build up!! I do not care about raising their game or whatever as most of the so called pundits are rubbish!!

What I object to is having to pay for BT, in addition to Sky, at extortionate rate for rugby when the vast majority of their output is football or other crap!

Last edited:
You're angry at BT because it's not free/not free for sky?
Why aren't you angry at sky for not being free on BT Vision?

BT Sport is cheap, especially compared to Sky Sports.

You're angry at BT because it's not free/not free for sky?
Why aren't you angry at sky for not being free on BT Vision?

BT Sport is cheap, especially compared to Sky Sports.

Yes I am but a) sky were there first and b) they provide other sport of interest that makes them worthwhile!

I am totally aware that other people have different opinions but I think there should be a free to air and one pay to view!

What happens when more providers enter the market (Benin?) and you then have to pay three or more subs for rugby! It is not implausible.....

Latest posts