• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bug swatter

S

St Helens RLFC

As far as I can see, there aren't many bugs. Some of the smilies aren't showing and if that's all that's not working properly then I'll be a very happy man! If you find something off or not right, let us know here.

First of all the forum is looking great, one problem I am finding is setting my avatar. Can't deselect the "use no avatar" option.

Yeah i should be King_D'Arcy but instead I'm Croker07. What should I do? Also what's with my sig looking like crap?

It's the coding from IVP. You just need to change it to suit VB. It's not a massive job, you'll be happy to know.

Out of interest, will there be a choice of different styles eventually? Although I do quite like the default. Great job btw.

I would suggest that is something we will consider, if we can. We wanted to do with the previous set up but we would have had to have reinstalled every single little thing again it would have taken weeks to do a skin. It's something we'll look at if possible.

So the latest threads bar on the right of the front page is gone then?

Edit: there is this very annoying login problem. When I go to TRF I am logged in automatically, but when I go to the forum part from t there I have to log in again. Anything I can do to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to get the naming system back or are we just going to go with Senior members etc.

Funnily enough I am working my way through that as I speak. I am about to add the ability to add a custom ***le.

I am going to add a bit of a step by step guide to the new "settings" panel. It's quite intuitive. And best of all, the rep system works and is easy!

Is the rep the green bars under the naming system? Is there a way to see the comments for each rep point like with the old forum, and also the exact emount of rep each user has?

Yes you can. Go to "settings" and have a look at the bottom of the page.

See the green bar under "Senior Member." That's your current rep. I am currently devising new, more interesting categories.