• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Building Croke Park for Rugby08

D

dady11

Hi to everyone
I am making the croke park stadium for rugby 08
but i need a little help
I have to "delete" this part of stadium(see down in the photo)
So if there is anyone who can help me
here (Download) there is the .o file to edit

Thanks to every that help me

If you want to work on OEdit you could resize the part that you want to "delete", just make it little and hide it inside other bigger part. This is if that part is an individual part in OEdit.

But the way the FIFA stadium makers work is exporting the .o file to Blender or 3D Studio Max. There is some tools to make that.

Of course is much complicated and you have to know how to use those 3d softwares wich are more professional than OEdit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Nov 17 2008, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you want to work on OEdit you could resize the part that you want to "delete", just make it little and hide it inside other bigger part. This is if that part is an individual part in OEdit.

But the way the FIFA stadium makers work is exporting the .o file to Blender or 3D Studio Max. There is some tools to make that.

Of course is much complicated and you have to know how to use those 3d softwares wich are more professional than OEdit.[/b]

I don t know how o-edit works but if you can make this work i apprace it a lot :D
i think you are better than me in this works

No problem i can try, but i never tried to edit a stadium, so it will be new for me. I will need pictures of the stadium and know wich changes do you want to make

I think if you go into the stadium file you can find the images of the roof, poles and lines and add transparent images in it's place. They are still there in o-edit but not in the game, because they are invisible.

Here there is some photos of Croke Park (Dublin)
Croke_park_2.jpg

dublin_croke_park1.jpg

training_croke_9.jpg

2321_CrokePark_Concert_tn.jpg

it would be great if you guys could make croke park. i watch the ireland v new zealand match on tv... and its my first time seeing the stadium and i think its quite awesome...

I added Newlands for Croke Park in MUP09, it's the nearest model, but it looks a little too boxed in.

Croke park always looks 3/4 finished to me :L
great stadium though. Good luck getting it to work.

how its call the file who have the stadiums? i'm working in one of URUGUAY'S stadiums :)

Latest posts