• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Bulls v Crusaders

Wally

Academy Player
Bulls: Zane Kirchner, Jaco van der Westhuyzen, Jaco Pretorius, Wynand Olivier, Francois Hougaard, Morne Steyn, Fourie du Preez, Pierre Spies, Dewald Potgieter, Deon Stegmann, Victor Matfield (c), Danie Rossouw, Werner Kruger, Gary Botha, Gurthro Steenkamp. Reserves: Bandise Maku, Bees Roux, Flip van der Merwe, Derick Kuün, Jacques-Louis Potgieter, Stephan Dippenaar, Pedrie Wannenburg.

Crusaders:
Colin Slade, Sean Maitland, Robbie Fruean, Daniel Bowden, Zac Guildford, Daniel Carter, Andy Ellis, Kieran Read, Richie McCaw (Capt), George Whitelock, Sam Whitelock, Brad Thorn, Ben Franks, Ti'i Paulo, Owen Franks. Reserves: Daniel Perrin, Wyatt Crockett, Chris Jack, Thomas Waldrom, Kahn Fotuali'i, Tim Bateman, Jared Payne.

Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bulls try this game is a bit odd for me i don't know why it justss fells off
-
Bull 17-7 Crusaders

Damn the atmosphere was amazing,it was funny but great to see white people blowing the vuvuzella!GO BULLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you one thing. Australia and New Zealand are going to be hard pressed to win a single game on South African soil this coming Tri Nations.

I'll tell you one thing. Australia and New Zealand are going to be hard pressed to win a single game on South African soil this coming Tri Nations.

..depending on selections. PdV has already signalled that he won't be making mass changes; the core will probably stay the same and although Aplon, FLouw and Basson have been named for the Wales match, picking Hargreaves, Ralepele etc ahead of Sykes/vd Merwe and Liebenberg/Botha as well as the inclusion of Januarie who can't even get a start at WP signals little change in selections.

Then there is also the fact that S14 dominance does not translate to Trinations dominance because it just doesn't work that way; new coaching staff, new combinations, new gameplan, test rugby is just a different ballgame, sum of its parts and all the rest.

Still, should at least give the guys the belief in themselves when playing away games. It should be unthinkable to lose a home game. Should we do, we don't deserve to take the trophy this year. Go, Bokke!

Latest posts