Burger is back

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by The TRUTH, Dec 2, 2006.

1. The TRUTH

The TRUTH Guest

The big blonde maniac is back! :cheers:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Hurrah!

I can have my "drink a shot when Schalk Burger get penalised and drink a pint when Schalk Burger gets sin binned" game again!

South Africa's Autumn tour of Europe in 2004 was one of the drunkest in my life! :D

Edit: We also had a "guess which rule of Rugby Schalk Burger will break today" lottery too...although we'd get so drunk that we'd forget exactly which rule we had actually picked!

4. loratadine

loratadine Guest

absolute awesome news for s.a hes a tremendous talent.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Well that was quick.

6. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

hmmm I would be wary if I was him, could do more damage if he is rushing back to try and secure a place in the world cup...

but otherwise fantastic news for South Africa...

7. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

I'm so relieved for his, and rugby's sake, that his injury wasn't career threatening.

Great news.

8. nez

nez Guest

Whatever the Saffies did to get Schalk back so quick needs to be passed on to the medical staff at Newcastle, England I think!

9. BokMagic

BokMagic Guest

It`s called " braaivleis en krummelpap" in SA, the staple diet of your average Saffa. consisting of huge fillet and rump steaks, spare ribs, whole sheep and the odd giraffe thrown onto the barbercue- I`m salivating at :p the thought already.

10. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

Who isn't!
    Mmmm...giraffe!

11. DC

DC Guest

how about human anyone? eh eh?

12. BokMagic

BokMagic Guest

Sheesh, we`re carnivores over here, not cannibals!

No thanks, I`ll settle for a man-sized giraffe steak any day, the closest we`ll ever get to human meat is when Burger sails into another ball-carrier- much as we prefer it actually!

13. crickets and tarantulas in cambodia...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!