• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Butch James new blonde look

S

savundra92

Hi and thanks for coming to this thread. Have you seen Butch James's new hairstyle. I'm sorry I cant post any pics of it yet as nobody has posted any on the internet at the moment but i am sure some will be posted soon. I literally just watched the Leicester vs Bath game and nearly all the Bath backs have bleached their hair :lol: (no offense to bath). And i am asking if any facemakers are willing to make a face for him with this new hairlook. it would be very difficult in this period time as there are no pics of him to photoshop with. thanks again for reading this.

heres a pic of him on the left from the premiership match this afternoon.

_45344823_james416pa.jpg

thanks

Well Uli did make a HD face of James, so the best bet would be to ask him to maybe just update his hair when he gets back from holiday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jan 4 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well Uli did make a HD face of James, so the best bet would be to ask him to maybe just update his hair when he gets back from holiday[/b]

yeh but uli's a busy guy here and i've already asked him enough as it is. we'll see if he wants to or not but thanks for the idea :)

Latest posts