• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Butch James

• Thread starter FrOsT Blackheart
  • Start date
F

FrOsT Blackheart

Does anyone know how he is doing in chilly old London.. and if he has any plans to come back any time soon???

He's a rotten, cheating, unprotected head shoulder charging, scumbag. May he rot in hell.

Where's he playing?

Since when did Aussies get a rep for cheating?

APART FROM THE UNDERARM CHAPPELL BROTHERS CRICKET INCIDENT!! :lol:

It's common knowledge that Saffars are biters and eye gougers. No offence intended.. it's just how South Africans play the game.

It's common knowledge that Saffars are biters and eye gougers. No offence intended.. it's just how South Africans play the game.
[/b]

Yes, every South African bites and try's to blind the opposition. Where does this come from? What incident makes every one think SA is Dirty? The French have by far the worst record.

AND, look at your current cricket team mate, your only honest player has now retired :p (Gilchrist- what a sportsman!!!)

Come on, Butch hasn't done anything really dodgy for about 3 years now

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Yes, every South African bites and try's to blind the opposition. Where does this come from? What incident makes every one think SA is Dirty? The French have by far the worst record.

AND, look at your current cricket team mate, your only honest player has now retired :p (Gilchrist- what a sportsman!!!)

Come on, Butch hasn't done anything really dodgy for about 3 years now
[/b][/quote]

Butch definately cleaned up his act.

I think De Wet Barry was a lot worse. I don't think he realised he had arms. Or that you could tackle below the head.

Well, all credit to him if he's cleaned up his act. The refs used to let him get away with murder. :%#%#:

They sure did, he used to epitomise all that was 'dirty play'. He did everything he could to make life hard for the opposing team, and some could say that's why he was good at his job!

I think Bakkies Botha is a dirty *******. He gets on the field, gets onto his knees and prays, and then goes out to play like a deuchebag. What a retard. Butchie cleaned up his act. :)

I think Bakkies Botha is a dirty *******. He gets on the field, gets onto his knees and prays, and then goes out to play like a deuchebag. What a retard. Butchie cleaned up his act. :) <div class='quotemain'> Does he really? Wow, I've never noticed that. Do you have a picture? [/b]
[/b][/quote]
img.22663_t.jpg

Thanks mate, I'm surprised I haven't spotted it before!
Although he is from a very religious part of South Africa.

(PS, Butch James isn't putting the balls in front of his men today in the Bath V Saracens game, even though they're up by 40 at the moment)

I think Bakkies Botha is a dirty *******. He gets on the field, gets onto his knees and prays, and then goes out to play like a deuchebag. What a retard. Butchie cleaned up his act. :)
[/b]
How do you know who he is praying to? Could be Baal, the Carthaginian god of killing babies!

Springboks have always been religious , from memory when they won in 1995 the whole team circled and prayed after extra time when Stranksy kicked that drop goal - caused a bit of a hub-bub because Stranksy was a Jew.

Latest posts