• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Wii Edition

T

Thingimubob

I bought it last week after trading in World at War and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, and it's actually pretty good. But the downside is, nobody I know has it for the Wii, most of my friends are Xbox/PS3 people. So was wondering if anyone here has it and fancies an online game? PM me your friend code and stuff :D .

Maybe you're the only person to buy this game on the Wii?!
Walking around the maps on your own like some poor schmoe in a post apocalyptic world.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Jan 8 2010, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Maybe you're the only person to buy this game on the Wii?!
Walking around the maps on your own like some poor schmoe in a post apocalyptic world.[/b]

:lol: very funny

there's not a lack of players on it, more my friends list is empty <_< i always get stuck with the shitty people too

I can now picture the sight portrayed at the beginning of CD2 on Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, when the English countryside is totally deserted, inhabited only by the red weed.

I have heard this is actually doing quite well on wii in terms of people playing it online. I play my call of duty games on the pc so didn't get this on the wii.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Jan 9 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have heard this is actually doing quite well on wii in terms of people playing it online. I play my call of duty games on the pc so didn't get this on the wii.[/b]

Not suprising really. World at War had plenty of players on it when I had it, and it's Online mode was very trimmed down compared to Modern Warfare. MW has a load more maps and loads of new game types. Havne't found a gun I'm very good with yet (I was very good with a silenced MP40 on WaW :p ).
Grenade launchers ftw though. :D

Grenade launchers are for newbies...hence the name: Newb Tube, or however the f*** it's spelt.
And hence the reason why i love using it!

Latest posts