• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Calling all england rugby world cup winner lewis mad dog moody fans!!

lucyjennings

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
SELLING TICKETS!

An Evening with Mad-dog - A table of 10 for our sporting dinner with England Rugby World Cup Winner Lewis Mad-dog Moody on Weds 27th Jan 2016 at Minster Exchange in the City of London.

Includes 3 course meal and a chance to hear from Lewis ahead of the 6 Nations Competition.

Date: Wednesday 27th January 2016
Time: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Price: £2000 (negotiable)

More details available upon request!

£200 a head. The dinner would want to be special that's madness.

I saw a similar event which took place during the World Cup (albeit a lunch), also in London, also a three course meal but compared by John Inverdale with Jason Leonard as the guest speaker and with complimentary cocktails and held at a weekend. The price of this was £85 with all profits going to a charitable rugby foundation. I know which seems like a better deal unless lucyjennings is wildly underselling the product she has on offer!

I saw a similar event which took place during the World Cup (albeit a lunch), also in London, also a three course meal but compared by John Inverdale with Jason Leonard as the guest speaker and with complimentary cocktails and held at a weekend. The price of this was £85 with all profits going to a charitable rugby foundation. I know which seems like a better deal unless lucyjennings is wildly underselling the product she has on offer!

Have been lucky to meet Jason Leonard once. Players from that era especially front row guys have some brilliant stories. I'd certainly say £85 was good deal there. And no disrespect to Moody but Leonard would be the better story teller

Have been lucky to meet Jason Leonard once. Players from that era especially front row guys have some brilliant stories. I'd certainly say £85 was good deal there. And no disrespect to Moody but Leonard would be the better story teller

I had one on one lunch with Jason and he is one hell of a guy ! Name drop over.......for now!!

I had one on one lunch with Jason and he is one hell of a guy ! Name drop over.......for now!!

I had a bacon sandwich with Cueto, Monye, Easter, Tuilagi, Corbisiero and Moody (though Easter and Monye didn't have the bread).

I watched Josh Lewsey play cricket at my school, he was an old boy.

I'm presuming that's the oldest Tuilagi. Man your old 

Old but powerful*

*This was in 2011 at the England RWC training camp when I was 21 - sold Tuilagi a dummy when playing touch. My crowning glory.

Last edited:

Latest posts