• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Camera angles

C

CeeJay

To anyone who has played the final version what camera would you recommend and why? Are any of them similar to madden?

I haven't played the game yet, but I have seen in game movies with different camera angles. I'd suggest Classic 1 or 2, as both show all of the field. Hopefully you will be able to customise camera angles like in Madden.

I prefer classic 2, although i don't mind side either. Broadcast is very hard to defend on.

The 'classic' views are a bit like Madden.

I quite like 'broadcast' tho. I like the whole TV presentation style; kicks also look a bit better in that IMO, and you get a better feel for the sidesteps and handoffs. But thats just me.

Jamie Gough

I posted something earlier in here about being able to customise your camera angle. Could some one confirm this?

Don't think so ...thats a madden thing.
I don't like side view because i can't see whats over the other side of the field. what ever one is classic

Is classic2 zoomed in more than the side on? do you view players from the back? if so does the running still look good? when posession changes does the camera flip or is it fixed?

Not sure but from what I've seen classic2 is not as zoomed in as much on classic on 2**4.

i find it impossible to play on side view, i mean in rugby it is important to b able 2 c ahead of u not 2 the side its a joke

From my experience with the game yesterday - i would choose CLassic 2 , just for the fact that the gaps are better to spot BUT........

The gameplay seems faster on sideview , wich isn't a crap view at all to play......

Dunno i just prefer classic 2 , even thou it reminds me of 2**4

I think we all need to forget about 2004 and look to the future. I don't care if the camera is the same. It was gonna happen anyway so who cares? i don't. Just let it go in my opinion

Alright, I just might never hear the end of this from Los Lover but it needs stating.

Though I preferred Classic 2 when watching all the clips . . . I have found a home in the Sideview when actually playing the game.

I'm still going to try them all out, but right now, Sideview is just fast and fun. Kicking, and I love using tactical kicking, is not as bad as first thought, in my opinion -- sure, it takes some getting used to, but it'll work for now.

Yeah captain im with ya on this one side view is so much better when it comes to fun. I admit you can spot the gaps easier on classic 2 but its so much more gratifying to see you bust through the line unexpectantly when it happens on side view and kicking although is hard to judge your angle is alot easier to judge your catches on.

So I'd definetly give all the camera angles a workout before you pick one you like, cos depending on your taste and skill level it'll bring alot more depth to the game.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Mar 11 2005, 08:32 AM
Alright, I just might never hear the end of this from Los Lover but it needs stating.

Though I preferred Classic 2 when watching all the clips . . . I have found a home in the Sideview when actually playing the game.

I'm still going to try them all out, but right now, Sideview is just fast and fun. Kicking, and I love using tactical kicking, is not as bad as first thought, in my opinion -- sure, it takes some getting used to, but it'll work for now.
<

Nice Caps....nice.

Like the Blues will be tomorrow night....
<

thought you'd like to hear that.
<

Yeah, sideview absolutely rocks in this game. Now, I'll still watch the clips that were posted, and I still prefer watching them on Classic 2 -- weird!!!!!

But playing the game -- sideview all the way.

Latest posts