• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can anyone explain to me the point of this?

Obviously from the Alastair Campbell school of media attention. I saw this yesterday and just thought it made us look like idiots. There is no point in arguing about decisions after the game, and plus, it mostly comes down to England being ill disciplined, mainly from GP refs being more lenient than the irb refs.

It makes perfect sense, they're playing the poor victim trying to deflect the attention from themselves onto Ireland in the hope that the ref will be more stringent on us.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 24 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It makes perfect sense, they're playing the poor victim trying to deflect the attention from themselves onto Ireland in the hope that the ref will be more stringent on us.[/b]

Yep. Will probably work too.

well the ref should see through them but if he doesn't then job done for England.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
"The way our team was addressed prior to the Wales game took me a little bit by surprise. It was clear to me that Wales had done their job in terms of getting stuck into the referee."[/b]

Shame! poor England, they can't play rugby and now their management want to take their frustrations out on the ref, (a SA ref by the way :rahh: ). Why not just stop being a bunch of cry babbies :cryy: and start playing rugby...?

Brian Smith is a :toss: :masturbanana:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 25 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It makes perfect sense, they're playing the poor victim trying to deflect the attention from themselves onto Ireland in the hope that the ref will be more stringent on us.[/b]
But Ireland don't infringe. Ever.

Latest posts