• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can I just clear something up

R

RoyalBlueStuey

Back me up here chaps :

Me saying just after half time that I could see England getting mugged was NOT in any way a jinx was it?

In my book jinxing would have been me saying "There is no doubt about it England will definitely win this".

As an Evertonian I know a few things about how cruel the fates can be so I think I know one end of a jinx from another

Back me up here chaps :

Me saying just after half time that I could see England getting mugged was NOT in any way a jinx was it?

In my book jinxing would have been me saying "There is no doubt about it England will definitely win this".

As an Evertonian I know a few things about how cruel the fates can be so I think I know one end of a jinx from another
[/b]

Predicting this was as easy as predicting a hot summer or a snowy winter. You have to be right sometimes.

And this was a classic welsh applecarter in the style of Keith Jarrett and Chico Hopkins. It's kind of traditional.

But what does this say about traditional selection policy? Are we entering a stage of the game which is so professional that clubs are more likely to provide a better team than the entire country. Is this a sign of things to come?

doubt it. Tom Shanklin and Gethin Jenkins (Both Cardiff Blues) made a massive difference when they came on. Gethin Jenkins basicly set up the second try, Mike Phillips had the charge down, didn't get boot to ball, and it was Gethin (who's much better in the loose than either of the Hair Bear Brothers) picked it up and kept the attack moving.
Against Scotland, both are likely to start, and either Tom James or Jamie Roberts are likely to be on the bench. Byrne's pretty much sealed his place with a very good performance, so Roberts isn't likely to start, Tom James has more of a chance on the wing, if Gatland wants to try a youngster out.
But yeah you jinxed it :p it was all you're fault, and I thank you for making England muck it up and let Wales win! Diolch yn fawr iawn!
Nah, joking, just a really bad 2nd performance by England.

Latest posts