Can O'Gara Tackle............ No!!

Gavin

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Former Soviet Union
Club or Nation
Barbarians

Saw this on rugbydump, then found it on youtube. Quite funny I must admit.

Last edited by a moderator:
O'Gara in a Welsh top - my worst nightmare!
His best against Fourie wasn't even included!!

O'Gara in a Welsh top - my worst nightmare!
His best against Fourie wasn't even included!!

Yeah he had that after the match against Wales that gave Ireland the Grand Slam - I thought it was a bit disrespectful.

Quality!

A O'Gara ... outpaced by a prop forward!

My favorite is when he gets bounced by Shane, who is half a foot, and a stone, shorter

As in, he's 1 stone short of being the same weight?

I dunno, i got nothing :p

Haha, never ever rated O'Gara, my mate is always saying how good he is and it really frustrates me. Though I can't argue with the facts - loads of Irish caps and a British and Irish lion I just think he is really over rated and when he gets put under a bit of pressure he is crap. Imo anyway.

As in, he's 1 stone short of being the same weight?

I dunno, i got nothing :p

ha I know what ye meant mate :p

but im surprised shane is only a stone lighter...really though why cant someone teach o gara to tackle..i assume they have but just a wee bit scared of the contact

And yet he's been selected for 3 Lions tours, has won a Grandslam, 2 HCs and the Magners League. :huh:

lads give him a break, it must take some amount of spirit to keep getting back up after every single knock. he's a legend

Takes more spirit to actually get on your feet and learn how to tackle...as all tackling is is a combination of courage and good technique..

Takes more spirit to actually get on your feet and learn how to tackle...as all tackling is is a combination of courage and good technique..

He lacks both though. At least he puts his body in the way! Being a speedbump is better than nothing at all.

I must say the worst defensive flyhalf was that fella Pez who played for Italy a few years ago. He wasn't even on being a speedbump!

Charlie Hodgson got munched by Nonu, everyone slated him, he went away improved his technique, and now he's more than capable in defence.
Why couldn't O'Gara do the same? ;)

Charlie Hodgson got munched by Nonu, everyone slated him, he went away improved his technique, and now he's more than capable in defence.
Why couldn't O'Gara do the same? ;)

Because he's an egotisical, selfish jackass who refuses to accept any sort of criticism and will throw a tantrum if not selected.

Latest posts