• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can someone please help.

MLR02

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
When ever I enter the customize tab I get a message that says "use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account." - does anyone perhaps know what this means?

Also all my custom players that I downloaded from the fanhub or created myself have all been renamed to "censored" and when I try to change to names back to normal it doesn't save.

Does anyone know what this is or can help me?

Thanks

When ever I enter the customize tab I get a message that says "use of user-generated media is not allowed for your account." - does anyone perhaps know what this means?

Also all my custom players that I downloaded from the fanhub or created myself have all been renamed to "censored" and when I try to change to names back to normal it doesn't save.

Does anyone know what this is or can help me?

Thanks

I have heard this is related to patch 1.01. Try deleting the patch and then see if your names/customize are normal. How you would delete the patch is dependent if you are on console or PC. You don't say which.

Oh, forgot to mention how **** poor Wicked Witch support is. They don't explain anything on their facebook page anymore or have dedicated forums. They don't release patch notes.

How I long for the days of Mario, Milla and Sidhe!

Last edited:
I have heard this is related to patch 1.01. Try deleting the patch and then see if your names/customize are normal. How you would delete the patch is dependent if you are on console or PC. You don't say which.

Oh, forgot to mention how **** poor Wicked Witch support is. They don't explain anything on their facebook page anymore or have dedicated forums. They don't release patch notes.

How I long for the days of Mario, Milla and Sidhe!

Hi, I'm on Ps4, will have a look to see if I can delete the patch or, not sure if I can.

Same man I miss those days, they were always around and always so helpful.

Hi.. I had this on ps4.. While I was offline.. But then once I connected back to the internet the names came back..
hope this helps

Latest posts