• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can We Agree That This World Cup is Sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Lion Zion

Academy Player
What a sh@t tournament this has ended up being.

I am saying this as an All Blacks fan where we have one hand on the cup already.

Every game there is yellow and red cards and it is wrecking the games and the tournament as a whole.

Maybe because we are blessed to have super rugby which is incredible with its flow and lack of game-changing cards given out.

World rugby should hang its head in shame with what its main tournament has become.

It will be like football soon with players laying/acting on the ground to win penalties and have other players sent off.

What a truly disappointing tournament to watch for South Africans, Aussies & Kiwis fans.

If this is what European rugby has now become... I want none of it. What a crap product.

When Ireland knock you out 'fans' like you are why I'll take a huge amount of joy in it.

hahahaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ireland who peaks mid world cup cycle?...Ireland who lost to Japan?... Ireland the cry babies of world rugby?

You need to put down the crack pipe.

hahahaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Ireland who peaks mid world cup cycle?...Ireland who lost to Japan?... Ireland the cry babies of world rugby?

You need to put down the crack pipe.
Dude, I know it must be tough but there's a girl out there who will like your micropenis. Chin up and keep looking.

Dude, I know it must be tough but there's a girl out there who will like your micropenis. Chin up and keep looking.

Its hard to work with micropenis but your right .... Mum always told me it would help me run faster... that's why I love rugby!

hahahah have you been peeping in my bedroom window again bushytop? She's not ****** off with me but I am sleeping on the couch at the moment
Just making sure you were asleep while I popped into to 'see' your mum.

Dude, stop making your weird small man syndrome and the fact your dad was mean to you as a kid everyone else's problem!

My Dad took me to All Blacks games where I saw them pound England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and the Lion's bums. Does that count?

Poor Italy. They had one hand on the trophy already, and then they got red carded over a nothing burger and that was the end of it. Robbed!

One point I do agree, it's a real shame how a red card in the first half just ends the game as a contest. A bit unfair on the other 45 men in the game. But there's a thread for that and I won't duplicate it.

Just making sure you were asleep while I popped into to 'see' your mum.

Yeah being restricted to living out her life in a wheelchair is tough. I guess I now know that you were her special friend that gave her pain relief ... on behalf of the family...thank you for doing what nobody else would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts