• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Can we cut the Sunwolves a year early?

mdaclarke

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Wales
Just that really. I can't wait to go back to 14 "strong" teams playing each other in a straight round robin. The Sunwolves are likely to be even worse next year as they are shutting down.

Would be best all round?

Why you putting a question mark in a statement?

I can see SA moving another team to Europe potentially, especially if the Champions cup and Challenge cup allows the Kings and cheetahs in.

Why you putting a question mark in a statement?

I can see SA moving another team to Europe potentially, especially if the Champions cup and Challenge cup allows the Kings and cheetahs in.

I can't see any of the original 4 Super Rugby Teams moving north. Also where would they go. Pro 14 is probably full.

yeah, i thought it was weird to announce this early...and in the year the world cup is being held in Japan....just seemed really weird

If Pro 14 was to expand I guess they would take the Pumas and the Griquas, I just don't see any of the Lions, Sharks, Stormers or Bulls joining.

Sunwolves will be scrapped because the Japanese rugby will not pay for it if it's not in super Rugby.Most South African super 14 teams will stay in super Rugby they won't join a pro 14 without European champions cup qualification now currently won't happen.

The Sunwolves will be a Joke next year. Who will want to join a sinking ship. I would be surprised if they win a single game next year.
Good news for the Australian Teams next year. Guaranteed 8 points, 4 point head start on the Argentina, New Zealand and South African teams

Your right....saanzar really don't see to think through decisions, they just make them and then deal with the repercussions

Latest posts